sorry user name taken. said:
Doug said:
Doug said:
Doug said:
Doug said:
I'm interested to see that gamer/gamer coupled do exist, I suspected they didn't. Sadly, girl-gamers are still rare to find, especially here in the England where gaming is still seen as a childish toy.
~waves her british flag~

=D

well the wii didn't help( yes sorry its a very girly console since wii fit came out) and its still incredibly sexist sadly.

its actually harder for women to find guy gamers that have the same passion about games as they do =[
*whistles the first bars of 'Rule Britannia' to prove his Britishness*

Anywho, the Wii is an alright console to me, although I prefer the PC, but in all honest it depends on what you want from a games machine.

Some gamers do seem to be better than others at least - I've noticed that the TF2 players seem to be politer and are less likely to be sexist/racist, but its sad that these things are still an issue.

And I'm surprised you can't find male UK gamers - although I suppose its not obvious given the primary leisure activity over here seems to be getting as pissed as possible, heh.

~hums the rest for the hell of it~

wasn't insulting the wii it just seems to be more popular with women..(i however don't like it)i would use steam but my PC is far tooooooo weak =[ so i played half life on the 360 instead =D.i guess i'll have too look else where for guy gamers lol =[

maybe i should look outside Britain then =[
*chuckles* Hey, I'm a guy gamer in the UK - I assume there are more of us still. And yeah, Steam is great! HL2 too, although I wish Valve would at least give some hint as to when Episode 3 will grace us with its presence ;).

*checks out*..

ahem

valve never us any hints trust me I've looked and all i seem to find is some weird train thing and rick roll'd senseless =[ I've heard not until 2010
*Wiggles backside as checked out*

Ahem... ;)

Valve have keep silent about ep 3. I console myself with The Mind of Gordon Freeman [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J80KD4BG7M]
~wolf whistles and shakes butt in return~

LOL thank god for you tube

i personally like this as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N4exr15q3U&feature=channel_page
Nice vid - the voice didn't quite match G-man, but the lip synching was impressive, as was the selections of clips from the game :)

May 7, 2008
Doug said:
Doug said:
Doug said:
Doug said:
Doug said:
I'm interested to see that gamer/gamer coupled do exist, I suspected they didn't. Sadly, girl-gamers are still rare to find, especially here in the England where gaming is still seen as a childish toy.
~waves her british flag~

=D

well the wii didn't help( yes sorry its a very girly console since wii fit came out) and its still incredibly sexist sadly.

its actually harder for women to find guy gamers that have the same passion about games as they do =[
*whistles the first bars of 'Rule Britannia' to prove his Britishness*

Anywho, the Wii is an alright console to me, although I prefer the PC, but in all honest it depends on what you want from a games machine.

Some gamers do seem to be better than others at least - I've noticed that the TF2 players seem to be politer and are less likely to be sexist/racist, but its sad that these things are still an issue.

And I'm surprised you can't find male UK gamers - although I suppose its not obvious given the primary leisure activity over here seems to be getting as pissed as possible, heh.

~hums the rest for the hell of it~

wasn't insulting the wii it just seems to be more popular with women..(i however don't like it)i would use steam but my PC is far tooooooo weak =[ so i played half life on the 360 instead =D.i guess i'll have too look else where for guy gamers lol =[

maybe i should look outside Britain then =[
*chuckles* Hey, I'm a guy gamer in the UK - I assume there are more of us still. And yeah, Steam is great! HL2 too, although I wish Valve would at least give some hint as to when Episode 3 will grace us with its presence ;).

*checks out*..

ahem

valve never us any hints trust me I've looked and all i seem to find is some weird train thing and rick roll'd senseless =[ I've heard not until 2010
*Wiggles backside as checked out*

Ahem... ;)

Valve have keep silent about ep 3. I console myself with The Mind of Gordon Freeman [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J80KD4BG7M]
~wolf whistles and shakes butt in return~

LOL thank god for you tube

i personally like this as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N4exr15q3U&feature=channel_page
Nice vid - the voice didn't quite match G-man, but the lip synching was impressive, as was the selections of clips from the game :)
i think its more about the mood.every time i watch it it gets me in the mood for half life or portal