Question of the Day, June 18, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, June 18, 2010

Sony's got a few upcoming games that are making us drool with excitement. Which Sony games are you most looking forward to?

Daniel_Rosamilia

Jan 17, 2008
Ninjamedic said:
Does Portal 2 count? I'm going with that. With Bullet storm in second.
I'm with Ninja here, but add Crysis 2 and inFamous 2 to that list.
To quote Yahtzee:
'Anyone that's been paying, attention will notice that all these games are sequels. To those of you that aren't paying attention, *CLAP CLAP* OI!
That quote is mostly correct, not counting BulletStorm and anything I missed that isn't a sequel/remake/ripoff

Generic_Dave

Prelate Invigilator
Jul 15, 2009
Went with Infamous, beecause Dead Space 2 and Crysis 2 are multi-platform and felt like cheating...

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
Master_Spartan117666 said:
Ninjamedic said:
Does Portal 2 count? I'm going with that. With Bullet storm in second.
I'm with Ninja here, but add Crysis 2 and inFamous 2 to that list.
To quote Yahtzee:
'Anyone that's been paying, attention will notice that all these games are sequels. To those of you that aren't paying attention, *CLAP CLAP* OI!
That quote is mostly correct, not counting BulletStorm and anything I missed that isn't a sequel/remake/ripoff
Yay! someone agrees!

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
For me it's little big planet two, I don't have a PS3 but thats a game that makes me wish I did. Apart from that GT5 is just a massive technical achievement so should get a mention, otherwise I'm not that bothered about the other releases i've heard about for the PS3 exclusively. Though that being said their are only a handful of exclusives overall that I'm interested in at this years E3 (the other two being Gears3 and reach).

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
DS2 for me...Loved the first one, and, I am sure the secon one can only improve upon it! Cant wait to see Issac actually speak!

Joe Matsuda

Aug 24, 2009
Twisted Metal...

nothing like destruction derby with guns

...and a suprisingly deep background history/ story line...

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
I was hoping that e3 would get me excited about something new for sony but it hasn?t really. Twisted Metal does look pretty cool, Little Big Planet 2 looks pretty cool too but I?ll probably wait for goty for those two. I?d rather play Portal2 on the pc. I liked Infamous 1 but I?m a bit wary that they?re already coming out with the sequel so soon.
I was hoping to see some of The Agency or a new and interesting IP.
In the end, I guess I?m just more excited about Fallout Vegas now.
As for nintendo, I?m very curious about that 3ds thing.

AnarchistAbe

The Original RageQuit Rebel
Sep 10, 2009
Ummm...why is Crysis 2 on that list? It is multiplatform, and not even a Sony studio. On a side note, why is Killzone 3 not there?

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Went with LBP2, but I'm equally excited about Sly Collection. I only ever played the first one, and the new graphics look awesome.

cybran

Jun 15, 2010
Are Crysis 2 being releaed by Sony? I thought Crysis and Dead space for that matter was EA ?

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
People still give a fuck about GT5?

God. At this point...It's not gonna be worth all this waiting.

I'm excited for Crysis 2. Finally...I'll get to try that suit thingy PC gamers have banged on about.