Question of the Day, June 18, 2010

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
I went with LittleBigPlanet 2, but I'm also extremely interested in Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. I know it's multiplatform, but meh, so's Crysis 2 and Deadspace 2. The scenery just looks so incredibly beautiful and haunting at the same time.

I also am a little disappointed that The Last Guardian did not make an appearence. I'm looking forward to that immensely.

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
Front Mission Evolved and Crysis 2.

Always interested in new spins on old game series and CryTek's been wailing about thier "New tech" so much I'm actually sort of interested.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Ninjamedic said:
Does Portal 2 count? I'm going with that. With Bullet storm in second.
Depends how you read the question I guess. Either as games that were shown during the Sony press conference, or Play Station specific games shown.

I personally take the question as Play Station specific. I count Portal 2 more to Valves favor than Sonys.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
Ninjamedic said:
Does Portal 2 count? I'm going with that. With Bullet storm in second.
Depends how you read the question I guess. Either as games that were shown during the Sony press conference, or Play Station specific games shown.

I personally take the question as Play Station specific. I count Portal 2 more to Valves favor than Sonys.
In that case, Twisted Metal.

Mar 30, 2010
GT5 for me, I've been looking forward to that game since I first got hooked to GT4 (yeah, I came into the series late, sue me). Gonna start mentally steeling myself for those endurance challenges. Oh, and actually buy a PS3.

Rayansaki

May 5, 2009
Lots of games like Little Big Planet 2, Gran Turismo 5, Infamous 2, The Last Guardian, Agent, etc.

But I to pick only one, there's no doubt in my mind that it's Twisted Metal. After seeing that multiplayer gameplay demo I've been trying to use the power of my mind to make time run faster.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
I am looking forward to Crysis 2, but I'll probably get that on PC. So I say Assassins Creed: Brotherhood.

Rayansaki

May 5, 2009
AnarchistAbe said:
Ummm...why is Crysis 2 on that list? It is multiplatform, and not even a Sony studio. On a side note, why is Killzone 3 not there?
Probably because it was shown on Sony press conference and has PS3 specific features that won't be included in other platforms like 3D?

Same for Dead Space 2.

Rimefrost

Mar 30, 2009
If Heroes on the Move was not a Playstation Move game I would probably pick that. Just because its probably the closest thing to a new Sly Cooper game...

That being said I picked inFamous 2 because I loved the first game.

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
Other: Sorcery

Infamous 2 and Hot Pursuit close second and third.