1k posts! Where were you 3 years ago?

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
I guess I was creeping around here watching ZP, still not posting all that much.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
I was starting to chill out a lot. Lost a lot of friends during the US Presidential election when tempers flared and people were getting banned all over the place.

So I started avoiding politics and sticking to gaming. Some.

God'sFist

May 8, 2012
Technically hasn't been three years yet for me but close enough, I was still in high school at the time and I had been watching allot of Yahtzee on youtube so I decided to come here as a if this guy is so awesome then surly there is more awesome content the site he's from. So I packed my digital bags and moved to the escapist and found many delights Jim, Moviebob, Critical Miss, Stolen Pixels, Space Janitor, and other such things then I saw the forums and was like hmm wonder what this is and entered into a whole new world of DaystarClarion and such random thread derails were fun you get warnings and such if you try now but it was fun back then. Many a good time was had back then I think I'm little over 500 posts now because I lurk most of the time and I post on occasion. nice to remember the good ole days as it were. Now hopefully my old theory about just mentioning Daystar's name in a thread will summon him, we shall see.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
I think I was trying to over analyze Berserk at that point,other than that I was busy being the invisible girl that shouts crap that no one really cares about. So basically the same as now but with less Berserk.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
In 2011? I was enjoying the last year I could truly call the forums great.
*Sigh*
Old man Souplex shakes his cane at you!

Twintix

Jun 28, 2014
On this site? Nothing but lurking.

In life? I was at the end of my second secondary school year, one of the best times of my life with nary a problem in the world.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
3 years ago, I had been here for.... about 3 years.

My memory is awful but I'm assuming that was around the time I started drifting away from the RolePlaying forums and started hanging out in Off Topic more.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
In march, 3 years ago, I was playing Mass Effect 3 and using these forums to defend the original ending.

RidleyValiant

White Knight
Nov 12, 2007
In the shadows, watching, eating cakes and waiting for my time to strike!!

*Goes back to lurking in the corner, casting furtive glances in every direction*

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
sky14kemea said:

My memory is awful but I'm assuming that was around the time I started drifting away from the RolePlaying forums and started hanging out in Off Topic more.
Your memory is probably better than mine, was I still posting often 3 years ago? I can't remember at all.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
maddawg IAJI said:
sky14kemea said:

Your memory is probably better than mine, was I still posting often 3 years ago? I can't remember at all.
Yeah you were.

And we also actually talked once in a while 3 years ago. >:C

* cries in the corner*

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Three years ago means that one year had passed since I had left the Moderation Team. The only thing I was still running back then was the Badge Hunters usergroup.

In real life I was about two thirds of the way through my first year at Uni, so I wouldn't be surprised if my activity here dropped round about then.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
sky14kemea said:
maddawg IAJI said:
sky14kemea said:

Yeah you were.

And we also actually talked once in a while 3 years ago. >:C

* cries in the corner*
Hey! I left you the cardboard cut out to keep you company! What more do you want!?

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Honestly I probably had 2,000 posts less than I do now. Now that my favorite usergroups are gone, I barely post except for a thread in Gaming or Off-Topic.