2 Interesting facts about yourself

Karlaxx

Oct 26, 2009
1)I was born with a urinary tract infection.
2)I have a very keen natural sense of rhythm.

xXErasmusXx

Dec 18, 2009
ShrooM_DoughKiD said:
xXErasmusXx said:
1) I robbed a bank on accident.

2) I know the Colonel's Secret Recipe.
I hate to sound like a douche here, but I seriously can't believe that you know THE recipe.

and the fact that you accidently robbed a bank is freakin awesome.
1) It's more boring than it sounds. The teller couldn't read my handwriting when I was closing my account at one bank, and gave me an extra $280. I received a letter the next week from the bank asking for their money back.

2) I worked at a KFC through high school. I don't have precise measurements, but:

(Original Recipe, there's a different set of spices for Crispy)
A 0.3 * 1.5 ft. bag of white flour
Around 3 cups of pepper and salt (Came in a small bag, probably some other spices too, but I doubt anyone would notice the difference if you left it out.)
Around 2 cups of evaporated milk and powdered egg.

Makes a big tub of breading. All the ingredients came in 3 bags: Flour, spices, egg/milk. It was pretty easy to deduce what was in them, especially since the ingredients were listed on the side (along with nutrition facts). I figure my recipe is close enough to the "secret" version.

stone0042

Apr 10, 2009
1.) I'm 6'3" and the strongest person on my basketball team, and et I average 2 minutes playing time a game.

2.) I've only ever had one girlfriend, the same one for the last two years. Never been dumped, never been rejected, never broken up with anyone.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Hmm. Interesting things, ay'?

1. I'm writting a book! (I actually have a reason for blurting that out for once.)

2. I fucking love dogs. In a completely non-sexual way of course.

BeefStu128

Jan 8, 2010
Broken both my arms

Have an awesome button on my hat that says "NACHOS NACHOS NACHOS"(And everybody loves me for it)

Darth Rahu

Critic of the Sith
Nov 20, 2009
1. I have over a decade of martial arts training.

2. I'm considered "cuddly, caring, and a little nuts" by my peers.

^-^...Banana nut loaf!!!!!!!!

DJude

Jul 1, 2009
1.im posting this comment from inside a VTOL (on my way back to Australia from Germany)

2.my real name actually is Venn

chemicalfire

Nov 10, 2009
1) I've been shoulder deep in a horse's ass (he had colic.....and I could never look him in the eye again).
2) I chew my toe nails.

Daniel Cygnus

Jan 19, 2009
1. I play guitar, bass, and drums, and I'm currently working on a method of doing them all simultaneously.
2. I've met the members of Coheed and Cambria at a signing once. They're all really awesome guys.

Taco of flames

May 30, 2009
Despite being renowned for my physical and mental strength, as well as my good looks, excellent voice(as in, how I sound when reciting poetry or some such), and ability to make people laugh, I have a relatively small circle of friends, and no girlfriend.

For an interesting fact, I have congenital nighstagmus(spelling?), meaning I cannot make direct eye contact or look straight ahead without my eyes rapidly moving back and forth. It's an excellent way to entertain or psyche people out.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
1. I have extremely poor short-term memory.

2. ...What were we talking about?