200+ Game Characters Get Mega Man Treatment

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
*cries manly tears of epic*
Bravo, good sir! Words cannot do justice of the epicness on display here.

ShakerSilver

Professional Procrastinator
Nov 13, 2009
Metroid? Half-Life? Zelda? TF2? Max Payne? Mario? ALL IN MEGAMAN STYLE SPRITES!? FFFFFFFFF-AWESOME!!!!

Cuddly Knife

May 20, 2009
Saltyk said:
I kinda liked seeing 8-bit versions of Kratos and Master Chief as well as so many other awesome games. Really there was a little something for everyone.
It kind of makes me wonder if it would be possible to actually create 8 bit versions of these games that would actually be playable. SOmething like Viewtiful Joe and some of the more obvious ones are possible(L4D becoming a dual stick shooter), but a 2-D God of War game? That would be something nice. Side scrolling Mirrors Edge? Sign me up. And not for the slightly above average Newgrounds flash game either.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Cuddly Knife said:
Saltyk said:
I kinda liked seeing 8-bit versions of Kratos and Master Chief as well as so many other awesome games. Really there was a little something for everyone.
It kind of makes me wonder if it would be possible to actually create 8 bit versions of these games that would actually be playable. SOmething like Viewtiful Joe and some of the more obvious ones are possible(L4D becoming a dual stick shooter), but a 2-D God of War game? That would be something nice. Side scrolling Mirrors Edge? Sign me up. And not for the slightly above average Newgrounds flash game either.
!!! Holy crap! That sounds awesome! I can practically see a 2-D God of War. I also think a 2-D Halo (think Contra) and Devil May Cry (Shinobi) would be cool.