2010: First game you played

BigHandInSky

Apr 16, 2009
League Of Legends, haven't played it since the public beta, gotten back into it but a lot has changed

Susano

Dec 25, 2008
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade multiplayer with a friend.
4V4, both of us Eldar, both with Tau, Imperial Guard and Space Marine AI allies.
We played until 5 then decided on a draw as he had an Avatar but I was about to kill one of his allies.

Elonas

Apr 16, 2009
Inconsistancies Arise said:
Singstar...
Yes. Singstar.
I was drunk, so were my friends and it was there.
Soooooo many blackmail photos. (not maliciously, but, as a joke)
I was going to say the same thing, but you got to it first!
Singstar first, then guitar hero, all -MUCH- better while drunk. And the first proper game would be Dragon Age!

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
I was at a friends. I started a Fallout 3 thing, but didn't get past birth. Afterwards, I actually started playing Assassin's Creed 2.

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
Umm Rockband 2 duh, drunken new years party games for the win. I'm shocked on the amount of single player games posted so far. BEsides a shotuout to "singstar" (props).

Zealous

Mar 24, 2009
First game played was Oblivion. Just started playing it again yesterday. Helluva lot of fun once you get into it again...

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
Vampire Wars and various others on Facebook. Later my offical game to play will most likely be Sims 3 as usual.

EDIT: instead my first true game is Deus Ex 2. I just got it working for the first time since i bought it 2months ago. Now im off to play... Bye