PAX 2010: Portal 2 Co-op Preview

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
PAX 2010: Portal 2 Co-op Preview

Double the players, double the portals, and double the length of the original Portal.

Read Full Article

The Lost Big Boss

Sep 3, 2008
I can't wait for this game, next to InFamous 2 this is my most anticipated game of 2011.

Also there is a typo at the end of the article, Portal 2 wasn't italicized and you can see the broken thing, just a heads up.

Benmonkey7

Jun 15, 2010
These robots would be great for my evil plans! MUHAHAHAHAHA! *ahem*
I can't wait for this game. It looks great. But I don't have any friends who like Portal so I can't play the co-op.

Glamorgan

Seer of Light
Aug 16, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
PAX 2010: Portal 2Co-op Preview

Double the players, double the portals, and double the length of the original Portal.

Read Full Article
Sorry, not meaning to be an ass, but you screwed up the last italics.

OT: Man, I want this game. Sooooo badly.

LandoCristo

Apr 2, 2010
THIS GAME WILL BE MINE!

I just hope I have a friend who will play with me (since most of my friends are Xboxers, and I prefer PC)

OceanRunner

Mar 18, 2009
The paint spot system sounds like a great idea. Valve really think of everything^-^
WILL BUY ON DAY ONE!!!

DiscoAtThePanic

Sep 3, 2010
I played portal and completed it but I just never thought it was as great as a lot of people made out. I expect to now get flamed by fanboys, but I wish they had spent the time doing Episode 3 instead.

Josh123914

They'll fix it by "Monday"
Nov 17, 2009
DiscoAtThePanic said:
I wish they had spent the time doing Episode 3 instead.
well Knowing valve at this point episode 3 is out the window and will probably be replaced with half life 3, I mean I know this is valve but at the rate we're going it's gonna take them longer HL2 - 3 than it did duke nukem 3D - DNF

Hayate_GT

Mar 6, 2010
i hope that if i keep saying 'I HAVE TO GET THIS GAME' that i'll just wake up one day and it will be there...what?...stranger things have happened...

Avayu

Apr 15, 2009
Adorable robot hug!
Really, this only strengthens my opinion that someone should do some kind of cartoon to promote Portal 2 (as if it needed any more promotion).
Two adorably goofy robots, GLaDos' black humour and a bit of slapstick and you'd have a hit.

JaymesFogarty

Aug 19, 2009
DiscoAtThePanic said:
I played portal and completed it but I just never thought it was as great as a lot of people made out. I expect to now get flamed by fanboys, but I wish they had spent the time doing Episode 3 instead.
The whole premise of the game was that it was short, witty, intelligent, and original. It was by no means the second coming of games that countless idiots lauded about. It's pretty much just a breath of fresh air. Everyone's entitled to an opinion; I liked it, because it was okay. You would rather have let the developers invest more time into making Episode 3. That's fine, and anyone that argues with it is just an idiot.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Not G. Ivingname said:
Susan Arendt said:
Any "send your pal into the gas pit" moments for you?
Well, as any scientist will tell you, accidents are part of the learning process, so there are bound to be some...unfortunate...incidents.

I can't say for sure whether any of them will be necessary in order to advance, though. We saw so little of the actual game that it's tough to know much more than I've shared here.

The Lost Big Boss said:
I can't wait for this game, next to InFamous 2 this is my most anticipated game of 2011.

Also there is a typo at the end of the article, Portal 2 wasn't italicized and you can see the broken thing, just a heads up.

Aw, bugger. Well, it looks like someone at HQ was helpful enough to get that sorted for me. Thanks for the heads up, though!