2024 PotUS: Is Biden fit to run again?

Ag3ma

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2023
You do realize I don't think Trump is good or elequent or anything. I just think he could handle a simple Xmas fluff Q&A and Biden cannot.
Well, if you mean can he go off on a rant about whatever is top of his shitlist that day, sure.

He's like a man with a dozen programmed responses. No matter what you ask him, he can dutifully reel off one of those dozen things, it just might not have anything to do with the question. Perhaps if you're not really paying that much attention you might think he's thought about or answered something: after all, he's responded, even if the response is gibberish in the context of the question.

This is not really handling things at all. It's just a confidence trick that makes enough people think the lights are on and somebody's home.

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
Huh. It doesn't matter what you're saying, as long as you're saying it loud, proud and all the fckin time. It makes sense now, I get it! all the places have fallen into piece.

Reactions: Ag3ma

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
it doesn't matter whether he's fit, he was terrible when he was entirely lucid. arguably it is better if his brain is pudding.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Given that, I too will never retire at age 85, and older, and take medications to counter my age. Yes.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
it doesn't matter whether he's fit, he was terrible when he was entirely lucid. arguably it is better if his brain is pudding.
There has to be a vague chance that in his madness, he decides to work towards the betterment of the US and the world, I suppose.

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
There has to be a vague chance that in his madness, he decides to work towards the betterment of the US and the world, I suppose.
Could be, though there are many people around him who will work against that.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Jeff Zients. Want a second?
Ah, the national business realist. He's interesting, he's certainly had a wide array of government positions, and yes helped Facebook which at least can be controlled more directly than the psych ops that occur on TikTok. I agree with the moderna not being sent to Chinese allies like Bangladesh to manufacture for example or other China-aligned countries, but Pfizer was a German issue, not a US issue. The other vaccines were all around the same efficacy with China's and Cuba's being worse.

'At NEC, Zients worked with the Department of Labor to finalize the fiduciary rule, also known as the conflict of interest rule. It required financial advisers to provide advice in their clients' best interest. The rule was strongly criticized by Wall Street leaders and business groups and was struck down by a federal appeals court in 2018.'
-It's not all bad given this rule was pretty good for a while.

-Yes he didn't market TPP for the progressives, not his job, he was the business guy, which funny enough I have switched positions on a few times. I would argue that TPP was okay but could have been refined and there are countries that I wouldn't admit like Singapore or Brunei countries I would admit like India, the Philippines, and somewhat Taiwan with strings attached.

And yes he's a bit of a neolib, but he's our/the democrat's neolib.

Edit: Second one please.

Last edited: