Drinks Are On Me!

Tarlane

Charismatic Leader
May 5, 2009
I do like the intro of 'I know I haven't made a big deal out of this, but here is an article to make a big deal out of it'.

Happy birthday Elizabeth, hope it is a good one.

Whitenail

Sep 28, 2010
Awesome, mudder's milk! Still, Jaynetown's hero and savious only drinks the best in the house *pulls out whiskey*!

Raoul_Duke

Mar 6, 2010
I hope you have a very happy and inebriated birthday. I'm going to try the Spice drink first, although I might substitute tonic water and lime juice for soda. Cheers!

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I think my favorite drinks from this list are the Torchwood, Firefly and of course Stargate drinks! :D

I guess I have something to do now over the hoildays.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
I created my own drink for the show "Brimstone". It was called a "Flaming Sinner" and involved red-hots, cinnamon schnapps and vodka... and you drank it flaming. Burns in more than one place at once.

There was a Blake's 7 fan group that started in a bar and had a book of its own drink recipes. I only remember one offhand, called a "Tarrant's Toothpaste". It was white Creme de Menthe and cream. And according to the friend of mine who tried it, it really was like drinking liquified toothpaste. Not to my taste, and not hers, either.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
ALL RIIIIIIIIIIIIHT!

Vodka, heavy on the rum and one of those lemon slices!

Or I could make my signature video game inspired drinks.

Dastardly

Imaginary Friend
Apr 19, 2010
Elizabeth Grunewald said:
Drinks Are On Me!

Okay, you nerds, I'm buying the first round.

Read Full Article
Come here, that I might love you more completely.

Also, happy birthday!

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I'd probably replace the Sprite in Spice Eyes with Tonic Water, and add lime.

Happy Birthday.

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
Earl Grey Martini. Best, idea, ever.

Seriously, I'm going to have to give that a try now, which means I need to buy some gin, but whatever. How much I love the tea, the drink has got to be good.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Happy birthday!

Hmm... I would try a Earl Grey Martini.

Now, my nerd drink would be distilled from Super Mario Mushrooms... If only I could get my hands on a few of them...

gamersince1976

Oct 19, 2010
Happy birthday!

I've had the Mudder's Milk a few times (though, as I learned it, they were called Irish Car Bombs). I remember drinking them with a friend once - after we finished our third each the bartender shook our hands and congratulated us.

Is that pride or shame that I'm feeling? Hmmm...

Anyway, they're pretty tasty - like a vanilla milkshake! Only much darker. And alcoholic.

A Mudder's Milkshake.

Oh, now I get it.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Happy birthday!

Looking forward to trying the Early Grey Martini and the Mudders Milk when I get a chance :D

PeePantz

Sep 23, 2010
CynderBloc said:
Spot1990 said:
NOT-DISGUSTING MUDDER'S MILK sounds horrifying... and I'm Irish.

Happy birthday.
Yep, a Jagerbomb with Guiness and Bailey's? I think I'll pass thank you, drinking Guiness with a teaspoon is bad enough....
It's an Irish Car Bomb, it set the stage for other "bombs" such as Jagerbomb. It's a well known shot and most/all of these drinks are actual drinks.

Palwador

Oct 1, 2010
what would the ingredients in the pangalactic gargleblaster be? I'm guessing it has to be some lemon in there, since its suppose to give the feeling of getting your brain smashed by a lemon, and then getting wrapped around a goldbar. also happy birthday!

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
I love it that you mentioned Picard's favorite drink. He always made that tea sound positively yummy. Oh, and happy birthday, Ms. Grunewald! You're already turning into my favorite writer on the Escapist. :)