Critical Miss: Evil, Evidently

awesomeClaw

Aug 17, 2009
I lol´d.

It´s funny, because it´s true. They couldn´t possibly look more evil unless the devil came up and possesed the two hitlers.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
The armbands actually remind me of Persona 3 FES...

Okay, wow. Nice touch with the armbands, Atlus. Subtle.

Though I must ask why?

Good one Carter! you're my favorite Carter right after Chris Carter.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
You know what would be more evil?

FOUR Hitlers in Hellfire with glowy eyes flanking Glowy-Eyed Stalin.

Wandrecanada

Oct 3, 2008
I'm sure there was an ambiguous message that came into the creative team one day that read something like,

"Yeah we need it to be more evil. Think like... Stalin or Hitler only more so. We'll need the concept by Friday."

And the creative lead was probably like,

"Seriously..? I'll show them Stalin or Hitler."

BOOM STALIN DOUBLE HITLER IN HELLLLL!

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
A great, evil man once said: "You're the Diet Coke of evil: just one calorie, not evil enough!"

You know what would have been really evil? Doctor Evil. He went to evil medical school. Then add the Legion of Doom headquarters in the background (also crying lava, of course), and the evillest of the evil beings being evil, Timmy the Evil! (or at least give one or more Hitlers a Timmy the Evil helmet).

Puzzlenaut

Mar 11, 2011
I hate the whole "bad guys have red eyes" thing that loads of cartoons, comics, games and films have going. Its really old, cheesy and stupid.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Why is it I feel more sympathy for the Helghast, then I do for the ISA?

Oh. Because Rico is a douche.

Engarde

Jul 24, 2010
It could have been better. Evil Hitlers and Stalin could have been overlooking the death of children or kittens.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
Yaas very, very evil! Though want to know what will make it even more evil? I was scrolling down through the posts in this thread and I saw Bobby Kotick. Add him.

OT: As I always say another great comic! Moar I tell you gives us MOAR! (funnies)

BossBax

May 28, 2010
Nice to see someone other then germans pull a hitler joke. Tho most Germans still find it's in bad taste to fo that...BTW, nice new collection of uniforms in the most evil color of all, stormtrooper-grey!

Calcium

Dec 30, 2010
I'm going to have to find a reason to use "Hitli" now in random conversations. Thanks. :D