Presenting the Zero Punctuation Critter Plushie!

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Presenting the Zero Punctuation Critter Plushie!

Ever thought, after watching that week's Zero Punctuation, "Gee, I'd really love a stuffed plush of that wacky li'l critter, where can I get one?" No? Well that's about to change.

What exactly is it about tiny evil imps that makes them oh-so-huggable? Well, we here at The Escapist aren't sure, but damned if they aren't adorable. This may require rigorous scientific testing, and you out there in Internet Land might just be able to help out!

After ordering your adorable 8" high plush from the official Escapist store [http://www.splitreason.com/productdetail.php?id=789] and waiting for delivery, why not make like Yahtzee and dress the little guy up? Put a scarf on him. Or a helmet. And then give him lots and lots of love and hugs.

And then report your findings. Take a picture! Remember, for each and every one of these adorable little fellers that gets a good home, The Escapist will, like... I don't know. We'll give virtual internet cookies to homeless orphan puppies or something like that. That sounds good, right?

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
Took you guys long enough. And in 2 more months you'll realize it's also a nice idea to do a "Yahtzee plushie"(the in-ZP version of Yahtzee).

I have a better selling pitch though: "For every imp you buy, we'll make Yahtzee review a JRPG OR MMORPG".

...Poor guy...

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
WrongSprite said:
I'd buy it, if it didn't look kinda rubbish =/
Cartoon characters always look shit once they become 3D. Despite this I'd still buy one of these guys.

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
Will the arms, legs, and head be Velcro'd on, so you can simulate some of the animation in the videos?

Doc Theta Sigma

Jan 5, 2009
I'd buy it... If SplitReason didn't charge ridiculous amounts for oversea shipping. Seriously, I'm not paying an extra £7 just for shipping and then waiting 4 to 12 weeks. I would love one though.

razer17

Feb 3, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Oh man.
It is kind of adorable.
SirSchmoopy said:
BUT DOES IT COME WITH HATS?

If not will there be DLC for hats?
How come you get to be an Epic Lumberjack and I'm stuck inside, tending to the books and shit?
god, he can't be a lumberjack, that's not a real class.

anyway, i would get one, but im fairly sure that it will cost extra for shipping to the UK, and i have exactly 0 moneys.