Critical Miss: F.E.A.R.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
F.E.A.R.

When a woman falls through the cracks, what option does she have but to become a crazed, psychic murderer?

Read Full Article

Jonci

Sep 15, 2009
The idea of Alma being an all-powerful psycho murderer loses it punch when you picture her as a redneck baby-maker.

Aedrial

Jun 24, 2009
Jonci said:
The idea of Alma being an all-powerful psycho murderer loses it punch when you picture her as a redneck baby-maker.
You can make that terrifying with some simple alliteration. Abusive Alma the redneck rapist baby-maker. Especially if you consider it in universe. =D

IndianaJonny

Mysteron Display Team
Jan 6, 2011
Should have been a Daniel Craig lolly. If you can't beat the man, you can always lick him ;)

Burck

Aug 9, 2009
Lines like "Patriarchy all up in that shit." never fail to make me grin.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
IndianaJonny said:
Should have been a Daniel Craig lolly. If you can't beat the man, you can always lick him ;)

SERIOUSLY!?! that can't be real can it???

This completely ruins the FEAR universe for me

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Isn't Alma kind of, well....feral? Once you go past about age 8 and you don't have any or at least not much education the damage done to your mind is kind of permanent. There once was a feral child brought back into civilization. He was tought how to more or less behave and pick up on peoples non-verble queues, but he never learned higher functions like speaking or anything like that. Unfortunately If Alma was never tought anything at all there really would not be much hope for her. Sad really.

QuadFish

God Damn Sorcerer
Dec 25, 2010
I'm determined to find the hamster in this one.
*looks for another 10 seconds*
Wait nevermind, it's right there.

IndianaJonny

Mysteron Display Team
Jan 6, 2011
Quiet Stranger said:
IndianaJonny said:

SERIOUSLY!?! that can't be real can it???

This completely ruins the FEAR universe for me
Do you want it to be? [//www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1189998/Licence-chill-Ice-lolly-shaped-like-James-Bond-star-Daniel-Craig.html] ;)

HalfTangible

Apr 13, 2011
I thought the biggest problem was that the squad is literally called 'FEAR' and people are still surprised when they die

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Jonci said:
Damn.... you're right XD

But overall great strip guys XD

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
HankMan said:
To bad she never got to go to school, I guess daddy didn't think that Alma mater...ed
*badum-tish*

worst pun ever man...

i actually find funny that i know at least 4 girls that became like alma because of bad choices in their lives. :p