Critical Miss: F.E.A.R.

Kurt Cristal

Mar 31, 2010
HentMas said:
HankMan said:
To bad she never got to go to school, I guess daddy didn't think that Alma mater...ed
*badum-tish*

worst pun ever man...

i actually find funny that i know at least 4 girls that became like alma because of bad choices in their lives. :p
You know at least 4 girls who ended up becoming psychic commanders of a vast army of their own offspring? Yikes.

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
"Patriarchy all up in that shit". God, how I love that line. Good stuff. ^^

Also, a reference to the song (The) Fix by Elbow at the end, maybe?

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
Now I need a strawberry shortcake ice cream bar. Thanks for that -_-
GODDAMN NINJAS!! God I love those things. That's bad when I could care less about the subject and focus more on that delicious treat Erin has.....*Drools*

Secondly: LMAO at Patriarchy all up in that shit XD

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
Kurt Cristal said:
HentMas said:
HankMan said:
To bad she never got to go to school, I guess daddy didn't think that Alma mater...ed
*badum-tish*

worst pun ever man...

i actually find funny that i know at least 4 girls that became like alma because of bad choices in their lives. :p
You know at least 4 girls who ended up becoming psychic commanders of a vast army of their own offspring? Yikes.
everything is true except for the "psychic" i know they can at least build a proper Soccer team XD XD XD

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
HentMas said:
Kurt Cristal said:
HentMas said:
HankMan said:
*badum-tish*

worst pun ever man...

everything is true except for the "psychic" i know they can at least build a proper Soccer team XD XD XD
Oi! Next thing ya know the World Cup goes missing in an evil diabolical plot to get back at their Ex Boyfriends....

thecoreyhlltt

Jul 12, 2010
haha, "patriarchy all up in that shit", that just made my day. thankyou. and yes i too now want a strawberry shortcake bar, damn!

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
Madara XIII said:
HentMas said:
Kurt Cristal said:
HentMas said:
HankMan said:
*badum-tish*

worst pun ever man...

Oi! Next thing ya know the World Cup goes missing in an evil diabolical plot to get back at their Ex Boyfriends....
considering the rating of fans of soccer here in MX, i think thats their main plot XD

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
HentMas said:
Madara XIII said:
HentMas said:
Kurt Cristal said:
HentMas said:
HankMan said:
*badum-tish*

worst pun ever man...

considering the rating of fans of soccer here in MX, i think thats their main plot XD
Jesus Christ! Get the Chopper! I shall be the only one to steal the world cup.....and then infect it with UROBOROS!!!

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
standokan said:
They could build a sitcom around that, Alma, the monster-pooping teenager.
She is well over 20. She does have 2 full grown...well, one full grown and one full grown then dead son.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Jonci said:
The idea of Alma being an all-powerful psycho murderer loses it punch when you picture her as a redneck baby-maker.
I'm sure Becket is still plenty traumatized...

Jonci

Sep 15, 2009
Canid117 said:
Jonci said:
The idea of Alma being an all-powerful psycho murderer loses it punch when you picture her as a redneck baby-maker.
Just think about how Alma will get when she doesn't get her child support check on time!

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Jonci said:
Canid117 said:
Jonci said:
Just think about how Alma will get when she doesn't get her child support check on time!
Somehow I feel that the redneck rapist imagery would make the final scene of Project Origin ten times more terrifying.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
I thought seeing that Daniel Craig thing would make me not so crave ice cream. Because seriously, he's nice looking and all but NO. There's nothing appealing about that to me!!

But then I saw the Blue Bunny ice cream picture so now I want ice cream again.

I haven't had a strawberry shortcake bar in ages... But you know what I should try from the same brand? The chocolate eclair bar. I need to give that a shot.

Jonci

Sep 15, 2009
Canid117 said:
Jonci said:
Canid117 said:
Jonci said:
Somehow I feel that the redneck rapist imagery would make the final scene of Project Origin ten times more terrifying.
Yahaa! Squeal like a piggie soldier boy! Mamma needs a new welfare check!