--

Puddleknock

Sep 14, 2011
Football Manager, though granted the game is so infuriating that it could lead to some real life killings. How such a frustrating game can also be such a time sink is a both terrifying and a testmament to how good the football manager games are.

Guess I'll never win the champions league with Bristol City.

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
I actually, really, cannot remember. The last game I played that doesn't involve violence and killing of people would have been a few years back, I'd imagine.

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
Cupig.
Yeah its a android game app, but its cute, and no violence.
Come on, who can resist paying with the three little pigs?

IzisviAziria

Nov 9, 2008
Skyr- nope.

Call of- nope.

Demon's S- wait, no not that either.

Dawn of W- er...

Battlefi- still killing. Hmm.

Diab... no.

X3- nope.

EVE.. *sigh*

Sins of a Solar... Fail.

Space Mar- Haha whoops.

Knights of the Old... psh, more like Murders of the Old Republic. Dammit.

Fallout: New Killer. No good there.

Lets see... Oblivion, slaughtered entire towns... Lord of the Rings Online... Got every bandit slayer badge... Freelancer, made a "killing" off of diamond haulers... Red Dead: Redemption, I lined up 4 hog-tied dudes on a train track for slaughtering pleasures... Neverwinter Nights, if it was worth XP it died... Jedi Outcast, I mean who DIDN'T purposely kill Jan a few times?...

I have a problem.

lol I'm kidding, I played Rock Band 3 and killed absolutely nobody yesterday. Although my vocal rendition of Children of Nova's "Complexity of Light" may have killed a few people IRL if they got within earshot....

Tazzy da Devil

Sep 9, 2011
I played Bookworm on my DS last night, though I did burn down the library, and I don't think a worm would survive that.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Alister++, it is a dating sim/mystery about finding out who in your school is the internet troll that keeps bothering you so that you can get revenge. That was a fun story.

panthrjd

Nov 4, 2007
There's no killing in Sam & Max! ..much to the chagrin of Sam and Max. That poor, neglected Luger.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Echo Bazaar just now, at least I haven't had any option to kill someone but before that Broken Sword Shadow of the Templars, just about 2 hours ago

Folji

Jul 21, 2010
Last night I started up Poker Night at the Inventory again. Been a bit since I last played it, but sitting down at the poker table with Max, Strong Bad, Tycho and the Heavy Weapons Guy takes a while to get old.

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
Probably Pac-Man... wait, you eat ghosts in that one.

So Portal 2... wait, no, I totally murdered my co-op partner.
For fun.
A lot.

Tetri... you know what? I'll just stop there.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
iFail69 said:
Mirror's Edge.

I didn't hurt a single enemy, how the game is meant to be played.
I think I ended up killing everyone in that game...

OT: For me it was Pokemon White, as others have said, if "fainting" counts in this case? Im not sure it does though. I think you're looking for non-combat games and pokemon is pretty much all about that!

So in that case, Another Code R. Someone dies and there's a ghost in it but I didn't kill them... they were like that when I got there...

theheroofaction

Jan 20, 2011
Umm, I think I played Tetris in September. other than that... I got nothing.

There just aren't any non-violent games that catch my eye.

Herbert_v1legacy

Dec 6, 2011
Ben there, Dan that! includes no intentional killing... but I guess that games does not quite count, as you kill a priest with a bible, and a dinosaur with a death star, and poison a psionic.

And people keep dying in my hospital in Theme hospital, so that does not count. How do you die from being furry anyway?

Mech Commander contains big stompy robots (mechs) that ends up blowing each other, and the pilot is sometimes killed...

Frayed knights, well let's not even go there, lots of killing in that game.

The dig? No.. if Ben there, Dan that! did not count, then The Dig does not count either.

Gray Matter? Well, close enough.