--

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
Gardens of Time on Facebook. Because apparently no one plays Words with Friends anymore. *siiigh*

EDIT: Wait! Scratch that! Tekken 6! You don't kill people, you KO them!

RagnarokHybrid

Aug 6, 2011
Genuine Evil said:
So escapist what is the last game you played that didn?t have any combat in it ?

Mine is Syberia . I haven?t finished it yet so who knows I might still have to fight a giant robot by the end but so far it?s been some of the most fun I had with a game this year.
I was going to be a smart-ass and say Metal Gear but then you specifically said combat in your post.

Well played, Genuine Evil.

I'm going to have to say Portal 2, then, but I can't really remember if it was that or LittleBigPlanet 2 that I played last.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
I played solitaire on my ipod today during my lunch break. and that's about the only game I can remember playing in the last year that did not involve killing people.

DaKiller

Jan 15, 2011
Folji said:
Last night I started up Poker Night at the Inventory again. Been a bit since I last played it, but sitting down at the poker table with Max, Strong Bad, Tycho and the Heavy Weapons Guy takes a while to get old.
Strange I found myself doing the very same thing 0_o

Gift of gab and uncensored of course

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Micalas said:
NeutralDrow said:
The Sagara Family. Very little death in that game, that I've noticed, though occasionally massive pain is inflicted upon the worthy.
Isn't that an H-Game?
That it is. No fighting, but lots of sex. You do get to have the main character stomp-kick a pedophilic almost-rapist in the groin over and over (and take very satisfyingly physical revenge on a school director who blackmails sex from the women in your family), but no actual death.

I could have mentioned Snow Sakura, as well. Technically also an H-game (though one with maybe a single sex scene every five or six hours), but also no killing.

And before anyone says visual novels are cheating, there are ones that involve killing people (and choosing whether you do).

mbug

May 4, 2011
the sims 3... oh wait... i put someone in a box because i wanted to get rid of him...

UMMMMMMMMM

well... then in that case... maybe a bubble game on my phone?? erm... But for a real game that isnt sims or some phone game... prob portal 2 when it first came out =/ woah... not many games i have played that do not involve killing in some way...