--

nico74

Feb 11, 2007
Snake unless the little dots are secretly people in which.... What have I done!!

Kingjackl

Nov 18, 2009
Here's something: the 4 games I played this year were: LA Noire, Human Revolution, Portal 2 & Arkham City. Depending on how you play Deus Ex, (you only have to kill 4 people at the very least) the slow-paced detective game is potentially the most violent of the four, since it's the only one that guarantees you'll kill people. How cool is that? Portal 2 has you fighting robots (does killing them count?) and Batman just beats his foes unconscious.

Ryu-Kage

May 6, 2011
If you only mean people, then I played Pokemon White yesterday. :p

If you mean non-combat, uh... was it Professor Layton or Ghost Trick I played last?

RicoADF

Welcome back Commander
Jun 2, 2009
Genuine Evil said:
So escapist what is the last game you played that didn?t have any combat in it ?

Mine is Syberia . I haven?t finished it yet so who knows I might still have to fight a giant robot by the end but so far it?s been some of the most fun I had with a game this year.
Take on Helicopter, a Heli sim by BIS

pendragonown

Apr 14, 2009
Uh....you never actually kill people in DCUO. You kinda just knock them out I'd guess. If not, then I guess Pokemon Rumble Blast. No humans in that game.
EDIT: If you mean no combat at all then...huh...oh I know. I play minecraft on peaceful so I never kill anything. I also make bread to eat so I don't kill any animals.

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
DownWind said:
Aw... crap... I killed the bosses in Deus Ex: Human Revolution....

Bar that, Portal.
"hello"
"is anyone there"
"Put me down"
"I don't hate you"
OK I know the turrets aren't technically alive and therefore aren't technically kills but when I hear their innocent chatter in portal I just can't help but feel a little guilty about it.

Hmm let's see my most recent none killing game? well I have been recently attempting a dungeon free new game run of recettear.

however if you mean a game without even the option of bloodshed then I'd have to answer words with friends on My Iphone and hanging with friends oh wait no in that one the loser gets dumped in lava so yeah just words with friends

Folji

Jul 21, 2010
DaKiller said:
Folji said:
Last night I started up Poker Night at the Inventory again. Been a bit since I last played it, but sitting down at the poker table with Max, Strong Bad, Tycho and the Heavy Weapons Guy takes a while to get old.
Strange I found myself doing the very same thing 0_o

Gift of gab and uncensored of course
Can't think of any other decent way to play it. Cutting out the dialogue just makes for an awkward silence at the table, and with censorship on you'll be swarmed with bleeps every time Tycho opens his mouth.

Wolfwind

May 28, 2008
I suppose that would be King of Fighters XIII, today actually.

I mean, you knock people out, but you never kill anyone.

TiloXofXTanto

Aug 18, 2010
Youtube Snake.
That's, really, REALLY sad.

karoliso said:
Probably Katamari Damacy.
WHAT?! Katamari Damacy involves the murder of, like, several million people. Do you really expect them to not die after being crushed and/or eaten by a giant ball, possibly drowned, and then thrown into the sky and transmogrified into a star?
That sounds like killing people to me.

Mafoobula

Sep 30, 2009
Pokemon. White, to be specific.
Oh, and Batman: Arkham City, I'm pretty sure I'm only just beating guys senseless and NOT killing them.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
Transport Tycoon yesterday.

Those 17,000 people waiting at the single bus stop I had in a city may of caused a few deaths though.

Bobbovski

May 19, 2008
Hmm... probably puzzle agent 2. It's been a while since I played a game where you're not supposed to kill people. Or if killing creatures doesn't then it was probably Terraria.