24 Review: Just When You Think You've Figured it All Out

Philip Harris

Apr 8, 2010
24 Review: Just When You Think You've Figured it All Out

There are some surprising twists in this week's Live Another Day... but of course they can't be resolved yet because we have three more hours to go.

Read Full Article

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
Ummmm actually it was established a while back that Chloe and Adrian were lovers. Or at least dating. That wasn't a surprise.

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
Yeah, ep 1/2, whichever had Adrian and Chloe back together, it was obvious then they had a thing going on.

But the way this series goes, it totally could be Belcheck...

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
I hate that they went the camera feed loop route with Heller. I don't particularly care that they didn't go through with killing him, although I do think it would have been a better choice to really hit him, as was the case with the nuclear detonation on American soil in whichever earlier season, it's a show that has made it's mark by occasionally letting shit go badly.

But anyways, if they're going to keep Heller alive, why did they have to go the super obvious route? For anyone not buying that he was killed, that exact situation was the goto assumption for everyone, they didn't even bother to be creative about it.

WWmelb

Sep 7, 2011
Jadak said:
I hate that they went the camera feed loop route with Heller. I don't particularly care that they didn't go through with killing him, although I do think it would have been a better choice to really hit him, as was the case with the nuclear detonation on American soil in whichever earlier season, it's a show that has made it's mark by occasionally letting shit go badly.

But anyways, if they're going to keep Heller alive, why did they have to go the super obvious route? For anyone not buying that he was killed, that exact situation was the goto assumption for everyone, they didn't even bother to be creative about it.
Yeah, think it was season two that Frank Mason went down for the count with the nuke, and then season 3 Chapelle sacrificed himself (getting executed by bauer in the train yard) for the greater good.

It hasn't been shy about killing people off in the past that's for sure.

Though, this was possibly my favourite episode of this season, with Margot Starks faceplant (was fucking awesome) and jacks line "Wake the ***** up!" i loved it lol

So bad it's brilliant

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
I personally think that Navarro framed Kate's husband for leaking secret information on the orders of Mark Boudreau. He has seemed suspicious from the start, and has been manipulating the President from the beginning, what with shouting at him before his speech and forging his signature on Jack's arrest warrant. Then again, that could all be a red herring, and it could actually be Audrey who is holding a secret. Which would be awesome.

Belcheck probably is doing something suspicious, but I don't like Mark. The only time I liked him and started thinking that maybe he's innocent was when he declared the President to be the best man he ever knew in episode 7.

If Chloe dies, we riot. Though with Morris and Prescott dead, I reckon she will sacrifice herself for the greater good (for the greater good).