Here's Jonny

Coliumbos

Mar 15, 2010
On the Run? :D
Never really considered Jonny a mis-spelling, but meh I guess it sounds slightly dickishier?
Further... Holy crap, this explains the spikier Graham in Checkpoint this week? Who knew.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
I really like the behind the scenes stuff. Looking forward to more of it, and more of J-dawg. Because trust me, I can probably handle twice as much Jonny in a day.

Steve Butts

Jun 1, 2010
Some Pub Clubbers are asking about the commercial that plays in front of today?s Loading Time.

Loading Ready Run asked if we?d like to promote some new behind-the-scenes videos hosted on BlipTV. We thought it was a great idea but, since we?re not producing or hosting the video, we can?t restrict ads served in embedded videos from third-party sites.

Pub Clubbers still have ad-free viewing of all content produced and hosted by The Escapist.

Thanks for understanding.

Steve

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
You know that now you have done this that you will have to do it regularly from now on, right?

Graham's cat looked like he had a party while you guys were at the first shoot.

Jul 9, 2008
Really interesting. Quick note about the spelling of Jonny, though:

You only need the h if Johnny is a nickname for John. If it's for Jonathon, no h needed.

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
As always, you and the LRR crew as meet or exceed the expectations of your fan base.
I would say more but I would risk sounding like a creep.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Steve Butts said:
Some Pub Clubbers are asking about the commercial that plays in front of today?s Loading Time.

Loading Ready Run asked if we?d like to promote some new behind-the-scenes videos hosted on BlipTV. We thought it was a great idea but, since we?re not producing or hosting the video, we can?t restrict ads served in embedded videos from third-party sites.

Pub Clubbers still have ad-free viewing of all content produced and hosted by The Escapist.

Steve
All that tells me is those guys haven't been to Loadingreadyrun.com and viewed videos there. They have a lot of videos that are older than the escapist migration, including Story Guy.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Ooh! You mentioned it on the podcast, but didn't think I'd see it this soon.
Nice video, fun to see how you're doing it. I would like it to be longer though, with maybe more about the conception of the video, and more goofing off, since I'm pretty sure you do that a lot.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
I kinda would have preferred seeing this after the second video, but oh well. Still interesting to see the kind of process that went into the episode. Though it could be interesting to see a bit of an episode's brain-storming session as well. The cats seemed pretty cool with their space being messed with so much too.

Also, at 1:59, Graham looked like the devil. The kind of suave devil who tries to con people out of their soul. Either that, or a really 'cool' villain. I suppose a parody hero in the cheesy sort of action movies who's hair never stops looking the same way after explosions, jumping from planes, and other events happen could work too.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Steve Butts said:

Steve
Is this the only one being shown on The Escapist then? Are BlipTV paying for this is some way? Can The Escapist not afford to host the videos?
Sorry I'm just confused at why it can't simply be in normal Escapist video mode, like all the other LRR stuff on here. (and yes, I knew their site before they came here)

Aug 1, 2010
Loved it! It's so fun to see the process of things.

Can't wait for more Jonny in the future.

Also, thank you for the info Kathleen.... Good to know.

dando300

Nov 20, 2009
LRR on the run is back?
Is this too good to be true?

please make more.
in fact make 3 per every video :)

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
Detective Prince said:
Oh! An LRR article. Awesome!!! :)

And I see Teddie from Persona 4 at Graham's place. I am super pleased. :)
As Graham and I live together, that is my Teddy! It was given to me by Susan!

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
TheBobmus said:
Steve Butts said:

Steve
Is this the only one being shown on The Escapist then? Are BlipTV paying for this is some way? Can The Escapist not afford to host the videos?
Sorry I'm just confused at why it can't simply be in normal Escapist video mode, like all the other LRR stuff on here. (and yes, I knew their site before they came here)
Um.. Why? Literally every single On The Run or Loading Time "bonus" video has *always* been on either BlipTV or YouTube, direct from LoadingReadyRun's site and/or Blip account page. Why should they have to change, hm? ;) Consider it "branching out", allowing those at The Escapist who don't bother checking out the creator's own website to be able to watch bonus content as well.

You're welcome, I guess..?