Here's Jonny

sinkirby

May 21, 2009
But does Jonny eventually get revealed as a secret agent like story guy? Because that was why he was the man!

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
I found it to be a rather pleasant surprise to see some BlipTV within the borders of the Escapist. I also find it easier to navigate these forums rather than the LRR ones.

Either way, cheers! And looking forward to seeing Raymond's work behind the camera. Does this mean Raymond will be returning to podcasts?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
This was a really nice video, I loved looking at how you guys set up your videos.
uguito-93 said:
Holy crap monkeys thats a Street Sharks toy on the dresser! Man 90's cartoons where ridiculous and awesome.
Glad to see someone else picked that up. I used to play with those with my friend xD.

DewMan001

Oct 27, 2007
The link was on the site and yet it took me to The Escapist. Why not have it on the site and put a link to the article in the description of the video?

dls182

Viva La Squir
Jun 15, 2009
That's bizarre, I watched the very first Loading Time yesterday. Back when Tim was known simply as 'Proudfoot from the forums' =D

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
DewMan001 said:
The link was on the site and yet it took me to The Escapist. Why not have it on the site and put a link to the article in the description of the video?
That was actually a mistake on our end.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Rakor said:
Look at the pretty kitty cat. Look how tired mister fluffems is, daawww.

Hmmm, giant monster skit involving your cats being lazy around a set of miniatures, do it.
Annika & Khaavren. Just sayin'. ;) Annika's the black one, Khaavren's the sleepy one. :p

DewMan001

Oct 27, 2007
Graham_LRR said:
DewMan001 said:
That was actually a mistake on our end.
Oh. Sorry. But fair enough, every human is fallible. Although I still like the idea of linking to the article in the description.

DewMan001

Oct 27, 2007
OZITOMAI said:
i want to count Jonny as story guys nephew, how about that? :D
I like that idea. What about the great great nephew? Give him a bit of distance from Story Guy.

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
MattAn24 said:
Rakor said:

Hmmm, giant monster skit involving your cats being lazy around a set of miniatures, do it.
Annika & Khaavren. Just sayin'. ;) Annika's the black one, Khaavren's the sleepy one. :p
Somehow Khaavren does sound like a good giant monster name...

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Rakor said:
MattAn24 said:
Rakor said:

Ha! It certainly does.. After the Cash Cats commodoreHustle episode, I'm surprised all LRR videos after it haven't been forever filled with cats. Always cats. Kathleen, LRR needs more cats! :D

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
MattAn24 said:
Rakor said:
MattAn24 said:
Rakor said:

Ha! It certainly does.. After the Cash Cats commodoreHustle episode, I'm surprised all LRR videos after it haven't been forever filled with cats. Always cats. Kathleen, LRR needs more cats! :D
But think about it, if just Annika and Khaavren can steal the show, think about what would happen if there were more cats involved. Actually..... You guys could do a video like the secret life of board games, but with cats! That would be awesome.

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
MattAn24 said:
Rakor said:
MattAn24 said:
Rakor said:

Wait....now follow me on this...

Feed Dump episode.....with graham as normal and people talking as normal.....but all you see on the couch is the 2 cats. Possibly in silly hats, but maybe just at the end.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
Rakor said:
MattAn24 said:
Rakor said:
MattAn24 said:
Rakor said:

Wait....now follow me on this...

Feed Dump episode.....with graham as normal and people talking as normal.....but all you see on the couch is the 2 cats. Possibly in silly hats, but maybe just at the end.
"There may be better sources for news, but they don't have... This cat wearing a hat. *Graham puts cat with a hat on his head*"

Boom.