Supply And Demand

"They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo."

Read Full Article

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
Kinda reminds me of this

DVS BSTrD said:
I actually didn't get what she was doing until you explained it.
I hope she can have another one by the time the next model comes out.
Renegade-pizza said:
What will they do with this pile of babies anyway?
It's China, so either start training them to make iPhones or use them as mortar for a dam.
Or the get taken to one of them Mac re-education facilities where they learn the value of using mac products.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I prefer the explanation at the end. That way I can get it if I didn't by reading the strip, but I don't feel like people are treating me like a complete moron, either.

DVS BSTrD said:
I hope she can have another one by the time the next model comes out.

I don't know, expecting a new Apple product to come out more than 9 months later? That's pushing it. Even if you assume a couple months for conception, I don't think she'll have enough time.

Also:

It's China, so either start training them to make iPhones or use them as mortar for a dam.
Damn (no pun intended), beaten to the punch.

tetron

Dec 9, 2009
That woman in the strip didn't look pregnant. Wonder how she's going to get the iphone 4S lite when it comes out in 4 months for double the price. They like their babies pretty fresh y'know.

"self-respecting Apple fan" I lol'd.

Micalas

Mar 5, 2011
Renegade-pizza said:
What will they do with this pile of babies anyway?
Remember when you were younger and your dad just finished raking a big pile of leaves?

dubious_wolf said:
People trading babies for phones? hmmmm...
MY AAPL STOCK IS GOING TO SKYROCKET!!!
"Baby" isn't a very fluid asset. I don't know if this will help all that much.

XSin

Jul 21, 2009
I read the news post (?) below the comic and then realised that I hadn't read the caption for the comic, I hadn't even seen it. Why? Because I didn't expect it to be there. I got the joke without it, maybe not the relevance to 4S specifically but I got mah laffs.

Micalas said:
Ah but they are adept at fluid generation :)

Micalas

Mar 5, 2011
XSin said:
I read the news post (?) below the comic and then realised that I hadn't read the caption for the comic, I hadn't even seen it. Why? Because I didn't expect it to be there. I got the joke without it, maybe not the relevance to 4S specifically but I got mah laffs.

Micalas said:
Ah but they are adept at fluid generation :)
That's true. They could piss in empty cans of PBR and sell it to the Japanese for $30 a can. For some reason they pay that much for PBR...

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Grey Carter said:
Don't take this strip too seriously - no way would any self-respecting Apple fan trade their baby for a black iPhone 4S.
>.>

seeing as you couldn't give me an iphone to begin with, no problems there chief