Supply And Demand

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Didn't they check if it was a girl or a boy baby first? There's a marked difference in price.
It doesn't matter.

Father never be proud.

I don't know what I'm more disturbed by. The fact that I find these jokes incredibly amusing; or the fact that there's much truth to them.

Dec 14, 2009
antipunt said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Didn't they check if it was a girl or a boy baby first? There's a marked difference in price.
It doesn't matter.

Father never be proud.

I don't know what I'm more disturbed by. The fact that I find these jokes incredibly amusing; or the fact that there's much truth to them.
I agree.

I knew enough asian people at university to know that there's more than a slither of truth to this meme.

"Blood type is B+? Failure run through veins."

I love it.

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
antipunt said:
Daystar Clarion said:
It doesn't matter.

Father never be proud.

I agree.

I knew enough asian people at university to know that there's more than a slither of truth to this meme.

"Blood type is B+? Failure run through veins."

I love it.
ahahaHA. Sorry, excuse me. That was comedic gold, need to write that one down

Major_Tom

Anticitizen
Jun 29, 2008
So this is what they are doing? This explains why, even though New Year bullshit is over, the fucking warehouses are still closed. Come on, Chinese people! I want my stuff!

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
Okay, maybe I'm just too softhearted, but did anybody think this was sad? I mean I get the joke and it IS funny, so I'm not criticizing the comic but...well it's actually somewhat true. Not necessarily with apple, but there are people like that. So I just find it a little sad.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
Just use the sadness to fuel your stoic expression as you march on towards tomorrow.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
antipunt said:
I wouldn't say much truth, it's more of a hyperbole. Don't get me wrong, there are some parents who would act like that but I don't think it's fair to say that most of them are like that.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Screamarie said:
Okay, maybe I'm just too softhearted, but did anybody think this was sad? I mean I get the joke and it IS funny, so I'm not criticizing the comic but...well it's actually somewhat true. Not necessarily with apple, but there are people like that. So I just find it a little sad.
Congrats, you have a heart, a rare find on the internet.

*sigh* I miss mine... those were the days.... Hey, do you have any relatives?

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
BX3 said:
Screamarie said:
Congrats, you have a heart, a rare find on the internet.

*sigh* I miss mine... those were the days.... Hey, do you have any relatives?
Yes, several. Parents, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, though now 4 of my 6 grandmothers (LONG story) have passed.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
It will depend on my particular schedule in the coming week, what with all the craziness and the braisedness... of... a duck... or something. Anyway I'll totally be entering that competition for guest artists.

noobartist1

Apr 11, 2011
Nouw said:
antipunt said:
I wouldn't say much truth, it's more of a hyperbole. Don't get me wrong, there are some parents who would act like that but I don't think it's fair to say that most of them are like that.
Let's just say statistically there is only 0.0001% of the population who is like that.

That's still, like, a million of such people in China.

Aethren

Jun 6, 2009
What's wrong with the black model? I think it looks better than the white.

Primus1985

Dec 24, 2009
Lulz Apple fans are nuts :p. In all seriousness bummer Cory's taking off, but hope he gets the rest and relaxation he needs :)

Then we have great news, a new story arc for the protagonist Erin XD!! I realized the that fall-winter would be more game-centric, but now that everythings slowing down till Spring-Summer its refreshing to see a new story. This is probably the one webcomic I have to see as soon as it comes out always up to date. Hell I'd almost love Erin's ability to conjure video game characters in my head,it'd sure make life alot more entertaning I tell you that ! XD!

Im babbling:p Anyway first time comment, long time and future fan, lots of luck and keep the hits coming-Peace.

noobartist1

Apr 11, 2011
大於以小於符號是(幾乎)標準化漫畫規則,表示翻譯的外國會話。否則它會看起來像這樣。

CAPTCHA

Mushroom Camper
Sep 30, 2009
noobartist1 said:
大於以小於符號是(幾乎)標準化漫畫規則,表示翻譯的外國會話。否則它會看起來像這樣。
Well, you learn something new every day.