Company

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Well, obviously, you need to sacrifice these heathens to the PC Gods! PC God demands blood! PC God must FEED!

FEED ME ERIN! FEED ME ALL NIGHT LONG!

DeadCoyote

Feb 1, 2011
That's what i hate about consoles - they bring disparity. I hope one day PC gods will destroy all consoles, so people could live happily and united.

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
I've had to do this for a while.. my dirty console gaming friends mean i have to buy anything with multiplayer on the ps3 :(

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
Yeah, I'm sorry, but this is why I never returned to the PC (except for playing Jagged Alliance 2 with a friend): I don't want the hassle. On a console it's simple, insert disc, play. On PC I've had far too many unpleasant experiences. "Oh, you want to change the keybindings? Well FUCK YOU! Get outta my game!"

That's not to say that PC is always like that, but it is far more regular than my 360 or PS3 bugging out on me.

Michael Springer

Feb 24, 2012
Once consoles have been eliminated, we will probably all be playing games on the cloud, so your PC will be mostly useless also.

One thing PC people fail to realize is that "good enough is the enemy of perfect." If I don't notice the low FPS, lack of proper anti-aliasing, or lower resolution, then none of them matter. Also, the keyboard/mouse combination is not a valid choice for all of us. My hands/wrists cannot take the added punishment that traditional PC gaming requires. And if I'm already using a gamepad...

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
*Hides the preorder receipt for the Xbox 360 version of Mass Effect 3*

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Cough.

Tahmoh

Sep 1, 2008
Cant say i ever intend to play the multiplayer part of mass effect 3 so in this case i say stick to pc version and pretend there is no multiplayer mode since its hardly going to affect your ability to properly finish the story by ignoreing it.

As for which is better between pc and consoles i think the ease of use of consoles will unfortunately continue to push pc gaming further from the norm no matter how good the experience on pc may prove over consoles.

Freechoice

Dec 6, 2010
Company! Oh goody goody!

I actually tried to convince a friend to get ME3 on the PC because I had gotten him ME1 and 2 on the cheap for a belated birthday present. I'm a PC gamer, btw.

Of course, I wouldn't have played with him because of Origin, but hey, 60 FPS.

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
You should only play pc games if you place experience above comfort.
Why?
pc
1:cramped over your keyboard. (better experience)

Console
2:sitting on a comfortable couch with your controller in your hand's.(better comfort)

The choice depends on how you like your gaming.

Apr 28, 2008
I've more or less stopped using consoles.

On top of lots of patches, hardware issues, console updates, and stupidly overpriced hard drives, they've become essentially crappy PC's. Well, they've kind of always been that, but at least they've always worked just fine. Not so much the case anymore.

If I'm going to have to put up with the bullshit of PC gaming, I may as well do it on the PC itself where I can get some benefits from all the hassles.

Zakarath

Mar 23, 2009
I'm not getting it on release, but I'll probably still get it at some point on my 360 rather than on my quite powerful PC, because I'm not getting Origin. That, and I got the first 2 on 360 because I didn't have a good PC back then.

Otaku World Order

Nov 24, 2011
Eruanno said:
*Hides the preorder receipt for the Xbox 360 version of Mass Effect 3*

I have no idea what you're talking about.
Cough.
*Hides preorder receipt for PS3 version of Mass Effect 3*

Me neither.

Then again, even if my laptop could run Mass Effect 3, I wouldn't buy it because I despise Origin.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
I don't really have many problems with getting games to run, only annoyance i can recall was when BF3 was missing some DLL file, and none of my friends own an xbox or a ps3 so no problems with multiplayer, except that they only play counter-strike 1.6 and nothing else.

Zakarath

Mar 23, 2009
rolfwesselius said:
Why?
pc

Console
2:sitting on a comfortable couch with your controller in your hand's.(better comfort)

Just get a comfy chair for your PC and that issue goes away.
(Plus, I've got my 360 plugged into one of my desktop's monitors, so it's a moot point for me.)

MorganL4

Person
May 1, 2008
DeadCoyote said:
That's what i hate about consoles - they bring disparity. I hope one day PC gods will destroy all consoles, so people could live happily and united.
I keep hearing that we are probably only gonna have 1-2 more console generations before it is a lost platform.

For my part, my 360 has started gathering quite a bit of dust ever since I got my gaming PC.

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
Zakarath said:
rolfwesselius said:
Why?
pc

Console

Just get a comfy chair for your PC and that issue goes away.
(Plus, I've got my 360 plugged into one of my desktop's monitors, so it's a moot point for me.)
try playing an fps without instinctively bending forward when the action becomes heavy.

Wuvlycuddles

Oct 29, 2009
I feel like I'm forced to buy 360 version in this case cuz I bought ME1 back when it was a 360 exclusive and then I bought number 2 on 360 because of the saved games carrying on from before and now I'm kinda attached to my Sheppard.... feels like I'd be cheating on her to make a new Sheppard.