Icky Relationship Stuff #1

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
The right question is why are you two wearing pants? Who wears pants at their house? Freakin' Weird-os.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
One of life's many unsolvable questions. Oh wait, they're in a house. Damn, now there's one less unsolvable mystery and one more blatant observation.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
More importantly, I'm fairly sure that someone who has hallucinations and then, on the advice of those hallucinations, breaks into a friend's house running around screaming isn't going to stay out of psychiatric hospital for long.

Daystar Clarion said:
Trousers, old boy.

Why isn't she wearing trousers.
Quite right, although I believe I missed the ending of the comic due to my monocle popping out at the sight of a lady with bare ankles.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
I love Kratos and Sora in the background. Seriously, THAT is an odd couple!

Wait, Mol isn't married? I always thought she was. Maybe I just filled in the gaps since she has a daughter.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
I think the first step would be to stop looking towards Scott Kurtz as a role model :D Girls With Slingshots rocks hard though :D

9thRequiem

Sep 21, 2010
Who would have suspected that Kratos' Plan B rage would have negative consequences?

Also : DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUH!
Also : Go Elliot!

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Trousers, old boy.

Hmm.. I think I have to disagree here. After all, a person can't be trousers on head retarded. Thank you, Yahtzee, for expanding my repertoire of insults that I won't ever get to use on this forum because it would get me banned and I'm going to shut up now.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
WanderingFool said:
The Gentleman said:
Well... this delusional rampage just got awkward...
Pff, thats the freaking understatement of the century right there...
And the opportunity of the century, too. For a kinky threesome!

Yes, this really set the scene. I really want to see what happens next.

Dec 14, 2009
Scars Unseen said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Trousers, old boy.

Hmm.. I think I have to disagree here. After all, a person can't be trousers on head retarded. Thank you, Yahtzee, for expanding my repertoire of insults that I won't ever get to use on this forum because it would get me banned and I'm going to shut up now.
Of course they can.

When Yahtzee says pants, he's not talking about trousers.

He's talking about pants.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Scars Unseen said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Trousers, old boy.

Um, that insult implies you are wearing underpants on your head (pants), not trousers...

OT: Good comic, continuity ftw

Viridian

Jan 25, 2012
Daystar Clarion said:
Scars Unseen said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Trousers, old boy.

Of course they can.

Looks like underpants to me. The pants one wears under their pants. Pants within pants.

It's pantception!

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Scars Unseen said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Trousers, old boy.

Of course they can.

Hmm... I see. Announcement: if you are British, or for other reasons use British terminology when referring to coverings of the lower appendages, however many they may be, please take the last six words of my previous post, mentally move them two sentences earlier, and pretend that's all I posted. People who do not use British terminology for such garb, pretend I posted nothing at all. Everyone else, carry on as normal.