Icky Relationship Stuff #1

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I dont know anything about continuity...

so who's Mol? Erins ex girlfreind or somthing?

LazyAza

May 28, 2008
As long as fetis abortion never becomes a sub-plot I'm ok with my gaming related comics actually having story. B^U

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
What? Plot? In MY webcomic?

... acceptable, but ONLY due to the Stallone-y expression in the first panel.

Qitz said:
The right question is why are you two wearing pants? Who wears pants at their house? Freakin' Weird-os.
Dude, Erin is wearing shoes.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
Continuity? Prepare and be careful Mr. Carter because we'll be judging your every word from now on.

Seriousness aside, this was a good start and I'm looking forward to see more.

scienceguy8

Sep 1, 2008
Sandytimeman said:
I curious as to mol relationship to Erin. Anyone care to fill me in?
Vault101 said:
I dont know anything about continuity...

so who's Mol? Erins ex girlfreind or somthing?
As far as we can tell, they are just roommates. Maybe neighbors who are constantly at each other's homes. That's it.

Meanwhile, may I also suggest that you check out the works of Rich Burlew [http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots.html] in learning how to blend drama and laughs seamlessly?

Comic doesn't appear to be showing up here anymore. I suspect Mr. Burlew takes a dim view on people hogging his bandwidth by displaying his comic on other sites. Oops! Sorry, Mr. Burlew.

You want to see the comic I previously posted here as an example, just click here [http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0421.html].

PlasmaCow

Jul 18, 2009
woo for the Scroobius Pip line at the bottom. It's from this if anyone's interested (NSFW language): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Gh8TWpQE8

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
I'm really really liking this. Maybe you should just throw any pretense of a webcomic out the window and do a proper serial? I dunno, it's working so far! I say congratulations; the quality of the art has been ramping up so, so much and I think this kind of arc is what it'll take to make the most out of it. I love it.

In my opinion, the art in Critical Miss is the best I've ever seen from a gaming webcomic. With no-holds-barred, full-on story for it to chew through... it could well be one of the best things on the entire internet. Keep it up, guys. I'm rooting for you!

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Hmmm, it will be interesting to see where things go, but I do have concerns about this getting too deep/depressing after a while. I read Critical Miss for laughs mostly, and having Erin eventually wind up with a new career playing the bongo drums by banging her head into a padded wall in an Asylum is just too much of a downer.

Taken with complete seriousness, I can't see anyway breaking into someone's house with the presumed intent of beating the residents to death with one of their gaming consoles... "because Kratos told me to" having a happy ending. :)

However there IS one object lesson here.... if you Hallucinate multiple life counslars, it's probably better to avoid taking advice from the one you know is an irredeemable murdering sociopath. I mean I'm just saying.... :)

Grande McCokle

Oct 22, 2015
I always thought Erin and Mol were like a lesbian couple honestley, so finding out that they're both straight-mo's was a little saddening.