I (Also) Wrote That Crap

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
I (Also) Wrote That Crap

It's probably best that Bob sticks to reviewing movies instead of making them.

Read Full Article

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Yes Bob, I agree. While you have the ability to dissect movies and critique them (sometimes I may agree with you, sometimes not), your ideas so far seem to be b-rate at best. Something I'd probably see on the SyFy (I hate that namechange btw) Channel alongside Megashark spinoffs and Metal Tornado.
Actually maybe you should pitch them to SyFy...

FEichinger

Aug 7, 2011
To be perfectly honest ... I think I'd watch The Trekkie for its flat-out hilarity.

saxxon.de

Apr 18, 2011
I like the Beavers. I mean, of course it's full of insane ideas. But it's not any more ridiculous than say, a giant marshmallow man trampling thorugh new york because some guys with miniaturized nuclear power plants on their backs have to fight a demon wich in turn rose from a woman's fridge. I can see those Beavers supplying some good laughs in a horror comedy. Just saying.

Chebs

Jan 14, 2010
I'd watch The Trekkie. As long as it wasn't done by a Wayans brother.

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
Actually Beavers sounds delightfully campy. The kind of movie that comes with a riff track built into the dvd.

GamerLuck

Questionably Opinionated
Jul 13, 2009
Not to beat the already dead horse, but seriously, The Trekkie would be hilarious and I would totally watch it.

Conner42

Jul 29, 2009
Holy shit Bob! We need to turn the Trekkie into a movie. I feel like it can be done right!

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Dammit... after reading Bottlenose, now I cant get the image of a pack (or is it school?) of Dolphins overturning a boat full of teenagers and raping them all...

Thinking about it, why isnt that a movie yet?

Also Trekkies needs to be made... and im not saying that because everyone else is...

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
You know, if it was written in a way that wasn't too on-the-nose (geddit) and preachy, I could actually get on board with Bottlenose. I fear however, that had it ever been made or gained any recognition, that it would have suffered a lifetime of "Simpsons did it" dismissal.

Also yes Bob, I would pay good money to see Trekkie.

nadesico33

It's tragically delicious!
Mar 10, 2010
Considering things like Orca and Razorback, among other things, Beavers and Bottlenose are not that crazy sounding.

They just needed to be pitched to Golan-Globus/Cannon Group about 30 years ago. :(

Frontastic

Aug 3, 2010
Not gonna lie I really do want to see Trekkie get made. Though I'm trying to think, given that a show like 'Big Bang Theory' is one of the most popular shows on TV, would now be the perfect time for such a movie or is it the exact wrong time. Either way, I still want it.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
The Trekkie actually sounds kind of fun in that b-movie sort of way.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
the dolphin movie sounds terrible but the other two actually sound like they could be fun b-movies if there is awareness of just how silly the ideas are.