Brooding Purposes

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
Nice attempt, but when I try that I focus on Morgan's second chin. Still looks like a massive douche to me.

The Harkinator

Did something happen?
Jun 2, 2010
What have you done? This could be done to anyone now and it might work!

Now where did I put those pictures of Hitler, Stalin and Kim Jong-Un?

Aug 31, 2012
I wouldn't say he looks suave exactly, more that he goes down to a level of "punchable" rather than "must punch right now". You'd still hit him, but it's not an imperative.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Calibanbutcher said:
So brooding purposes serve breeding purposes?
You can get a real grand piano for a mac?
Considering how much they overcharge for a mac....

I kid, I kid.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Sorry, those two things did absolutely nothing to change my perception of that man. Nice try though.

itsthesheppy

Mar 28, 2012
erttheking said:
Yeah...this one flew right over my head.
I'm thinking this comic's premise only works if you go into it with knowledge about characters involved not divulged in the comic itself.

snekadid

Lord of the Salt
Mar 29, 2012
rofltehcat said:
Rain sound + bladerunner blues...
now I want to play Shadowrun so bad :(
Mentioning shadowrun...... Now I want to play shadowrun so bad.......

I would punch a baby for a decent Shadowrun game, which would not be hard if we could just keep EA away from it.....

OT: IDK if that would work on anyone except erin, she obviously goes for the crazy..... but who am I to judge, crazy is hawt.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
I've been wanting to learn the piano for years. Maybe I should get around to doing that. And learning how to brood. This better work, damn it!

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
I feel it's worth posting this brilliant, 24hr competition winning comic [http://english.bouletcorp.com/2012/02/01/darkness/], which takes the exact same concept and runs with it.

tangoprime

Renegade Interrupt
May 5, 2011
maninahat said:
I feel it's worth posting this brilliant, 24hr competition winning comic [http://english.bouletcorp.com/2012/02/01/darkness/], which takes the exact same concept and runs with it.
Thank you SO much for bringing this to my attention. Lol "WE DON'T EVEN HAVE A BALCONY!"

Khanht Cope

Jul 22, 2011
I heard 1 or 2 years ago that Piers was now priming for corporate TV in America, and in-line with a majority of Brits, my reaction "well the yanks can have him, hopefully he'll stay there."

I'd got the impression he'd gone down a little better than he did in Britain though, where did it go wrong for Piers Morgan?