Brooding Purposes

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
I see, I wonder how well this works with other instruments, I wonder if I could make this work with one of my guitars.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Revolutionary said:
I see, I wonder how well this works with other instruments, I wonder if I could make this work with one of my guitars.
Guitar played right will make anyone swoon. Make the guitar sing and people will crawl to you.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Grey Carter said:
maninahat said:
I feel it's worth posting this brilliant, 24hr competition winning comic [http://english.bouletcorp.com/2012/02/01/darkness/], which takes the exact same concept and runs with it.
Wow. That's bloody brilliant. Makes me feel kind of shit in comparison.
If it's any consolation, you make us all feel comparatively shit too. It's all a matter of perspective.

I.Muir

Jun 26, 2008
I'm so dark and mysterious
This keyboard is black like my soul
You couldn't imagine what I have suffered through (which is not much)
DAMN YOU FATHER WHY WERE YOU NEVER THERE
I'm so deep as seen by me sitting around doing nothing

Yeah I refuse to accept this is cool
Dudes should not play the victim even if they are

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Grey Carter said:
maninahat said:
I feel it's worth posting this brilliant, 24hr competition winning comic [http://english.bouletcorp.com/2012/02/01/darkness/], which takes the exact same concept and runs with it.
Wow. That's bloody brilliant. Makes me feel kind of shit in comparison.
To be fair that person had WAY more room to work with than you do to make their points.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
mysecondlife said:
weirdguy said:
mysecondlife said:
What did he trade in for the red spotlight?
you can easily do that with an led flashlight and some red cellophane
And here I was hoping for more comical answer :(
of course, the simplest answer to the setup was to duct tape an intern to the ceiling so that he didn't have to manually position the flashlight himself

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
My best friend employs this effect. It's pretty disturbing. Ten minutes on just voice chat and he has everyone convinced he's Batman. To be fair he had a pretty horrific bike accident so he has a right to be moody.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Industrial strength panty solvent...

Something tells me that's something I need to steer well clear of. XD

It can't possibly end well...

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
rembrandtqeinstein said:
Brooding only works if the guy is attractive already. If the guy is shorter than 5'10" or is fat + neckbeard then no amount of "darkness" will win the ladies over.
It's also gotta be the right kind of darkness. I know my more maniacal/insanity driven version seem to have an ill effect on most relations.

Aramis Night

Mar 31, 2013
rembrandtqeinstein said:
Brooding only works if the guy is attractive already. If the guy is shorter than 5'10" or is fat + neckbeard then no amount of "darkness" will win the ladies over.
Im only 5'8" and ive found it works pretty good for me. I'm 35 yrs old and i still find myself getting hit on by attractive women half my age. Had it happen to me again yesturday. Was a little disturbed though to see her dad being ok with it. I may not look my age, but i defintely dont look parent friendly.

I suspect you might be right about the neckbeard/fat + darkness not working out. But then again i dont have any experience with either of those.

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
Darth_Payn said:
snekadid said:
OT: IDK if that would work on anyone except erin, she obviously goes for the crazy..... but who am I to judge, crazy is hawt.
Erin's not the best judge of character, or much else, and as a critic it's her job to judge things!
OT: Who's this Ashley douchebag? He reminds me of one of my worst roommates from college. When was he last seen brooding all over this comic with his fake angst?
Never, unless you count being angry over the idea of integrating a Welsh flag into the Union Jack to be fake angst.

He's been around, just not throwing liquor at people.