The Canadian Front

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
The Canadian Front

There can be no victors in the war between man and hat.

Read Full Article

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Grey Carter said:
Just a head's up Grey, the formatting of the strip is bugged up (for me at-least), the right side is covered by the "popular forum post" box and other boxes so it's unreadable :-/

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
JoJo said:
Grey Carter said:
Just a head's up Grey, the formatting of the strip is bugged up (for me at-least), the right side is covered by the "popular forum post" box and other boxes so it's unreadable :-/
Yes I get that too on Firefox. However if you right-click the comic and select view image you can see it properly.

It's worth it :)

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
JoJo said:
Grey Carter said:
Same for me, I had to open the image directly so see the punch line.

Did make me laugh though, even with all the extra work ;)

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
JoJo said:
Grey Carter said:
Same here.

Here it is without the issue folks.

Ticklefist

Jul 19, 2010
Slow morning. Is the joke that Canadians are nice even when shooting ppl in the head?

Paradoxrifts

Jan 17, 2010
This is partly how WW3 rolls out in the Fallout franchise. Is the next strip about China invading Australia for oil?

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
Hey everyone, checked the formatting on the Critical Miss comic, it's set to be full width - are people still having problems viewing it? Does the layout still seem glitched?

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
I recall learning if an event in history similar to this, I don't know the exact details I just remember hearing the words, British, White House and burnt to the ground.

IndomitableSam

Sep 6, 2011
WMDogma said:
Hey everyone, checked the formatting on the Critical Miss comic, it's set to be full width - are people still having problems viewing it? Does the layout still seem glitched?
Worked OK for me, but I"m at work and therefore punished into using a really old version of IE.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
WMDogma said:
It's fixed now, for me anyway.

OfficialJab

Jan 14, 2012
If you'd framed this as a new CoD game with a pun in the title, this strip could have been about video games.

snekadid

Lord of the Salt
Mar 29, 2012
Its a double shot about how Americans don't understand Canadians love of Tim Hortons (its apparently a big thing up there, here its just another dunk n donuts) and the stereotype of Canadian politeness in what would be weird situations to experience it in.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Defeated by politeness. Now all Americans are eating pancakes and syrup for breakfast, and American Gridiron is mocked for it's silly playstyle.

mdqp

Oct 21, 2011
ticklefist said:
Slow morning. Is the joke that Canadians are nice even when shooting ppl in the head?
No, it can't be, the strip wouldn't be all that fun... Oh.

*Insert clever joke about the strip being a (critical) miss, then move along*