Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Giveaway and Live Stream

JonB

Don't Take Crap from Life
Sep 16, 2012
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Giveaway and Live Stream

[http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/monster-hunter-3-ultimate-sweepstakes/]

Play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate with The Escapist and register for your chance to win great prizes! Livestream on June 19th and 21st.

As part of this week's Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate promotion here on The Escapist, we're going to be giving away a Wii U and 3DS with copies of Monster Hunter for each. Additionally, we'll be giving away a few packs of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate swag to some other lucky winners. You can enter once a day from the 19th through July 1st, our review of the game [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/monster-hunter-3-ultimate-sweepstakes/giveaway] or join us for our livestream where we tackle the basics of the series, as well as some later-game content.

We'll be playing the game live right here on The Escapist [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/monster-hunter-3-ultimate-sweepstakes/] on June 19th from 2 pm to 7 pm EST and on June 21st from 11 am to 4 pm EST. We'll start out each stream with a few hours of introductory play - if you've always been curious about Monster Hunter, but haven't ever taken the time to investigate, we're going to be playing through a sampler of the game's early hunts. Even if you're acquainted with the game already, we'll be bringing along a wide variety of weapons to try out, so you're bound to see a play style you're not familiar with.

About halfway through the stream we'll transition over to online multiplayer, where you're invited to join us for some low to middle rank guild quests online - that means that you're welcome whether you got the game yesterday or even if you've been grinding away at G-Rank quests. If you haven't got the game yet, be sure to join us in the stream chat through the whole event so you can ask questions and interact with the streamers.

join us for the livestream on the 19th and 21st here. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/monster-hunter-3-ultimate-sweepstakes/giveaway]

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
...Sometimes being Australian sucks.

Will be watching the stream if I get the chance though.
Love me some MH.

suntt123

Jun 3, 2013
DVS BSTrD said:
I might just enter. Would be nice to have something to play Bayonetta 2 :p
Monster Hunter plays Bayonetta 2 !!!!?????

OT:
Aww, no G-rank?

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
I would gladly play Monster Hunters on a free Wii U

And I'm certain my daughter would enjoy the hell out of the console.

Here's to hoping I win.

Excludos

Sep 14, 2008
2 things I hate about this. Monster Hunter only exists on stuff I don't have (wwiu and 3ds), and this contest is only for USA >.<

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
I've been looking forward to SMT IV and I need a 3DS to play it on.

Sign me up!

Also, fuck yeah, Monster Hunter.

cynicalsaint1

Salvation a la Mode
Apr 1, 2010
Of course I already have a Wii U and MH3U XD

Still glad to see it getting some love on my favorite website

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
God damn it Escapist. No Canada allowed? :/

Good thing I already got a 3DS with monster hunter. Though you guys REAAAAALLLY should have added the Circle Pad Pro with the 3DS. The controls are complete and utter ass without it.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
I'd rather the "eligible in America only" wasn't tiny so I don't get my hopes up.

Even so, best of luck to all who enter. Seems like a fun game and free shit is never bad.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Can't you guys have an international competition sometime? =< I'd pay for shipping if I won!

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
*seethes until ready to explode*

I'm going to turn off my computer, unplug my internet, and pretend this never happens.

KOMega

Aug 30, 2010
SomeLameStuff said:
Can't you guys have an international competition sometime? =< I'd pay for shipping if I won!
Would also do.
Maybe a good idea for future?

crimson sickle2

Sep 30, 2009
How are we supposed to enter multiple times, is it the tweeting thing? I can't think of the last time I saw a contest that actually had decent prizes.