Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Giveaway and Live Stream

Bomberman4000

Jun 23, 2010
I registered. I've always wanted to try Monster Hunter and with Brawl coming out next year, I definitely want a Wii U.

Also no need to ship it to me. I only live about 2 hours from the Escapist offices so if I win I'll come pick the system up myself :)

Mythrignoc

Oct 17, 2009
So...I put my first entry in two days ago when this whole thing started and it says that I can enter once daily (twice if you include tweeting it).

And yet...I haven't been able to put a new entry into the contest again since then, and it's been two days. Anyone know what's going on?

Twitchy Wyche

He has a wife, y'know...
Jan 30, 2013
Mythrignoc said:
So...I put my first entry in two days ago when this whole thing started and it says that I can enter once daily (twice if you include tweeting it).

And yet...I haven't been able to put a new entry into the contest again since then, and it's been two days. Anyone know what's going on?
I'm having this same problem, it's a little frustrating.

I'm trying to win so my fiance' can have something nice for once; he loves monster hunter but it's not coming out on anything he owns, and I'm sure it'll continue that way. Capcom's assy like that.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Hey, I live in the US! Hey, I could dig a free (or close enough depending on tax/etc.) console! Hey, I've been interested in Monster Hunter!

Though I'd be far more interested in a Wii U than 3DS, both systems are getting some games I'm pretty interested in, so pretty neat deals either way. I almost didn't submit an entry, though, since I never seem to actually win these things.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Sooooo......just as a theorhetical question...

What would happen if I entered, won something and, because I already have a 3DS and MH3U, decided to give it away to someone outside of the US?

MikailCaboose

Jun 16, 2009
Mythrignoc said:

I've been having this too. What's the deal? Every time I go to the page it just keeps saying "Submission Received", and clicking on it just brings up the twitter bit.

Brad Shepherd

Jun 21, 2013
Mythrignoc said:

The same thing is happening to me. This issue needs to be fixed because it is INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING and we're suppose to get a submission everyday to increase our chances of winning. Is there anyone who is able to submit on the website once a day or is EVERYONE having this problem?

Edit: Just watched the stream. Confirmed that it is only a one time entry and the contest page was incorrect in saying otherwise.

Mr. Q

Apr 30, 2013
I got an email notification saying that I won but it was sent last Monday (had not checked that email account in awhile due to RL) and there was no link or any means to contact them. The rules say that I forfeit the prize if no reply is met in 3 business days. Does anyone know how to get in touch with them in order to claim the prize?