264: The Man Who Would be Zynga

ayanematrix

Jul 22, 2010
Honestly, I've play some of Zynga's games, never poured a dime into any of them, then left feeling as if I just wasted many hours of my life where I could have spent it playing a real game. All of their games, while are copies, are just copy and pasted click-a-thon, half-assed adventure games. There's no challenge, fun, nor is there any real return for all of the time wasted trying to play their games.

I also find it pointless to even visit Facebook anymore, but that's an issue for another day.

surg3n

May 16, 2011
They're talking about 2 completely different platforms. I mean, I don't think - I'd like Diablo3, but what's the point when Frontierville is free to play - I can just sit on facebook and annoy anyone daft enough to be my friend with requests for random garbage that they can't give me.

I'd happily play a good Facebook game, something with some meat on it's bones, not a browser game that is basically stolen from some poor developer somewhere. I used to play Mafia Wars, big whoop, you wanna fight about it?...
Frankly, people who play all these Zynga and facebook games are a different market, they tend not to buy or play console games anyway. Notice that, your friends who like console or PC games, might play on FB, but they probably get sick of it pretty soon, and go back to console gaming before very long.