King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
The Wacky World of Titanfall: Waiting To Kill Godot

What bizarre robot-flavored hijinks!

Read Full Article

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Now only if there was an "insane system", where if you keep seeing the same team-mate bot or enemy, it just keeps rising until it gets to max ... then all your vision gets fucked up and you can just kill everyone.

... until a Titan blasts you away that is.

As for the bonus part, well, it did just come out ... although apparently a few people predicted this.
Kinda sucks ... but it feels like we're used to this shit, which we shouldn't be really.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
That made me think of this one episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine where Sisko and and that Ki Opaca lady end up on this planet where the inhabitants are trapped in a perpetual war and they can't die so they just keep killing each other over and over and over again.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
First panel: Oh, not this again!
Second panel: Wha...?
Third panel: Well played, Grey and Carter. Well played.

This joke was one of your best, and somebody had to do it.

Falterfire

Jul 9, 2012
TizzytheTormentor said:
I remember saying that I would wait for Titanfall to go on sale before buying...

Then I remember it's Origin only, there will NEVER be a sale for it!
Uh... I know bashing EA is the cool thing and all, but EA finally got Origin on the sale train well over a year ago. If previous games like Battlefield 4 and Need For Speed: Rivals are anything to go off of you should be able to grab Titanfall for 50% off within a month or two either from Amazon or Origin itself.

Norithics

Jul 4, 2013
Big ups- this strip was in my opinion the funniest one yet. Also threw me completely for a loop- rarely does the sequential art format do that anymore. :D

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
I'm guessing you're poking fun at CAD... I kinda like both, CAD's might be the default weird video game gameplay mechanic joke, but:
a) I haven't seen it in a long time seeing as many video game comics have largely stopped being about video games (*cough* PVP *cough*)
b) Punchline was genuinely funny. I mean it's the sort of joke I can imagine my mate saying if there was actually a player there making choices about who to give Titans to :p

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Diablo1099 said:
The second half of that comic strip makes me think somewhere an EA Exec is hanging himself...
... but he's so inept that even the rope he chose is too short to hang himself.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
RA92 said:
Diablo1099 said:
The second half of that comic strip makes me think somewhere an EA Exec is hanging himself...
... He must be really fucking tall if that's the case :p

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Diablo1099 said:
RA92 said:
Diablo1099 said:
... He must be really fucking tall if that's the case :p
Oh wait, sorry, I meant his belt is too weak to hang himself.

It's been a while since I read the play.

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
Every shooter ever.

The second strip... is the game broken on the load screens or are the wait times and load times just absurdly long?