Valve Ruined My Joke Art Day

deathbydeath

Jun 28, 2010
That really is a pretty picture. I love the angle, perspective, and the way it twists up on the right-hand side. It doesn't even need a naughty word to be worth my time.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
After a brisk walk down the winding forest trail of hi-res textures and fully rendered particles, Erin got bored and _noclip-ped back home.

...oh, and the dirty word: "chode"

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
I only really understood the etymology to the title "Critical Miss" this week.

I always assumed it was a another video game jargon, something that might have been found in something like Wing Commander(which I haven' played), but the title refers to that Erin is an unmarried female video game critic, a.k.a. a critical Miss.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Yay! Time to Mad-Lib the strip!

Erin: "So this is where those cunts at Konami hid all the fucks they had left to give for making good games!"

Complete with a dirty word. :3

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
Bedinsis said:
I only really understood the etymology to the title "Critical Miss" this week.

I always assumed it was a another video game jargon, something that might have been found in something like Wing Commander(which I haven' played), but the title refers to that Erin is an unmarried female video game critic, a.k.a. a critical Miss.
It's both
the term is for certain tabletop RPG systems, when you roll a natural miss.

You then have to roll on a "Critial Miss" table.
something like this
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Critical_Miss_Table_%28Fallout_Supplement%29

Dying_Jester

Jul 17, 2014
Full Frontal Nerdity is just not good at delivering jokes and keeping it funny till the end. Had you done the same joke you'd have been praised for actually making people laugh.

JohnZ117

A blind man before the Elephant
Jun 19, 2012
RJ 17 said:
Yay! Time to Mad-Lib the strip!

Erin: "So this is where those cunts at Konami hid all the fucks they had left to give for making good games!"

Complete with a dirty word. :3
How about three?

"So this is where those disheveled cunts at spotty Konami hid all the gritty fucks they had left to give for making good games!"

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
O_O!!

Erin found a way to make rats grow about 100 times their regular size!!! And they all worship her!! We're doooooooomed!!!

:p