Beam Up and Take the Star Trek Quiz!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Beam Up and Take the Star Trek Quiz!

It's Star Trek week here at The Escapist, and what better way to kick it off than with a quiz?

Phasers. Beam me up, Scotty. Live long and prosper. Klingons. Though it was originally meant to be little more than "Wagon Train to the stars," Star Trek has become an indelible part of pop culture. Even if you've only caught an episode or movie here and there, you probably know more about it than you realize. Or do you?

This week's quiz is all about Star Trek, and because we're such Trek fans, it comes with an extra treat: Get all 10 questions right and you'll earn yourself a shiny new badge! You can take the quiz as many times as you need to, but remember, you're being timed.

Ready? Then ahead, Ensign, warp factor 2. ENGAGE! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/21]

(Oh, by the way, Wagon Train was a show about a wagon traveling from Missouri to California. Way cooler with aliens and wormholes, dontcha think?)

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Lowest I got was 4/10. I did not watch Deep Space Nine much, as the test record can tell (if the staff can check our records). After nine times (Yes, I get it.), I was able to ace it.

Darenus

Apr 10, 2008
As an embaressment to some of my friends and my parents who raised me with the movies when I was little more than a sproutling, I got 4/10. Blind guessing on part :p

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
40%.

No idea how I fluked that, the only ones I knew were Kirk's Middle name and how he passed that test.

Remakes have pulled through for once.

DoctorWhat

v11.1 beta2
Apr 10, 2009
Woohoo! 80% yeah! That kinda shows how much of a nerd I am doesn't it... I mean, I was born 28 years after Star Trek was first released...

CyberKnight

Jan 29, 2009
Yeah, I guess my new profile badge shows how much of a geek I am. :/

(For the record, I guessed on the asteroid question. :p )

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
9/10 the first two times. Finally got the asteroid one on the third go, was the only one I wasn't sure about.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
meh, I did better than I usually do first time.

Edit:I finally got all 10! only took 8 tries!
aaaarrrrrgggghhhh!
*ahem*

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
0 at first try, 2 at second and 3 at third.

first quiz where i didn't even have an idea what the answer was.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
1/10

Gimmie a Star Wars one and it would be a whole different story.