Beam Up and Take the Star Trek Quiz!

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Why oh why did they focus on the two lesser series? Surprised I got as high as I did since I was shooting blind on about 4 of them.

CarlosYenrac

Nov 20, 2007
I must say, the non trek-lore question threw me - took 3 attempts to answer 1 question about something that happened in the *real world* yet everything else I knew before I'd finished reading the question...

Not sure what that says about me, or if it's a good or bad thing. :)

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
10/10....I'm quite chuffed! The asteroid question was a semi-educated lucky guess, so it could well have been a 9....

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
samsonguy920 said:
Why oh why did they focus on the two lesser series? Surprised I got as high as I did since I was shooting blind on about 4 of them.
If by "they", you mean me, I made sure to include questions from every TV iteration of the show. So I'm not sure what you mean by "focusing on the two lesser series."

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Mmm. 50th, last I checked. Though it took me two attempts due to that asteroid question.

And I'm generally slow at quizzes. XD.

But... I know my start trek.

rasmusernst

Flaming Voodoo Cannonball!
May 13, 2009
I've watched a lot of star trek, and that thing is still hard. Couldn't get 100% on the first try anyway. Probably because I've skipped the original series.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Lol. I just realised who's responsible for the quizzes around here...

Nice going Suzan. XD.

rasmusernst said:
I've watched a lot of star trek, and that thing is still hard. Couldn't get 100% on the first try anyway. Probably because I've skipped the original series.
Really? I thought it was easy. At least, anything that was based on the shows themselves.
But then, I own all of TNG and DS9 on DVD, and used to read ridiculous amounts of material about the series.
It's both amusing, and a little disturbing when you can say with reasonable confidence that you've seen over 80% of the episodes amongst 5 different series that probably total close to 700 episodes in all.
Worse when you can say you've seen a lot of those more than once.