Dishonored 2's Cast Includes Fallout 4, Game of Thrones Actors

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Dishonored 2's Cast Includes Fallout 4, Game of Thrones Actors

Bethesda has revealed some of the voice actors who will be starring in Dishonored 2.

After Dishonored 2 was announced at E3 last year, it sort of action-stealthed its way out of the spotlight. Until today, of course, when it was revealed that the sequel to 2012 hit Dishonored will be releasing this November [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/167335-Dishonored-2-Release-Date#&gid=gallery_6207&pid=1]. Bethesda promised in the announcement that more details would be surfacing, and now we know the names of some of the people who will be lending their voices to the game.

As reported by Game Informer [http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/05/03/dishonored-2-taps-vocal-talent-from-game-of-thrones-daredevil-and-the-wire.aspx], stars from Daredevil to Game of Thrones, Fallout 4 to Gotham are lending their voices to Dishonored 2. Protagonist Corvo Attano will be voiced by Stephen Russell, known as Nick Valentine from Fallout 4 and Garrett from Thief, while the second protagonist, Emily Kaldwin, will be voiced by Erica Luttrell, who voiced Darla in Fallout 4. You can check up the full known lineup below:

Vincent D'Onofrio (Daredevil, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Full Metal Jacket, Men in Black) as Luca Abele, Duke of Serkonos
Rosario Dawson(Kids, Sin City, Daredevil, Deathproof, Seven Pounds) as Meagan Foster, Dreadful Wale Captain
Pedro Pascal (Game of Thrones, Narcos, The Good Wife, The Mentalist) as Paolo, Howler Gang Leader
Sam Rockwell (Moon, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind,Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Galaxy Quest), The Green Mile) as Mortimer Ramsey, Dunwall City Watch
Jamie Hector (The Wire, Heroes, Max Payne, Bosch, Halo: Reach) as Liam Byrne, Vice Overseer
Robin Lord Taylor (Gotham, Accepted, Another Earth) as The Outsider
Stephen Russell (Thief, Fallout 4, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim) as Corvo Attano
Erica Luttrell (The Magic School Bus, Fallout 4) as Emily Kaldwin

[gallery=6208]

Dishonored 2 releases on November 11 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC.

Rot Krieg

Feb 6, 2008
Well, let's hope everyone gets better voice direction than they did in the first game. Didn't matter that they had Brad Dourif, and Lena Heady. The voice acting was awful.

2HF

May 24, 2011
Garrett as Corvo, as if I wasn't down for this enough already. Sign me the fuck up.

The Enquirer

Apr 10, 2013
Holy fuck this is impressive. Honestly, that's all I've got. Just abso-fucking-lutely impressive.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
You know, being a VA for Fallout 4 isn't a mark of accomplishment, right? That game's voice acting was awful and only compounded the issues that came with having a fully voiced protagonist.

enginieri

Apr 1, 2015
I loved Nick Valentine voice acting, I didn't know he was the magnificient Garret !! Oh my

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Not impressed.

They hired a bunch of TV actors for the first one and the voice work turned out average at best.

On the other hand, Stephen Russel.

WonkyWarmaiden

Jun 15, 2010
Thank God, finally some news about a game I actually care about.

I'll admit that the voice acting in Dishonored wasn't the best but I still enjoyed it. It's gonna be kinda weird to have Corvo speaking but I just can't say no to the same guy that voiced Nick Valentine who is, obviously, the coolest character in Fallout 4.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Sam Rockwell?!!? *does a little happy dance* Oh man I hope he's actually got a part with meat to it. If he's just the voice for "random guard 25" and such, I will be annoyed. I will SO be looking for Mortimer Ramsey as soon as I can. :)

Also, having the original voice for Garrett is a nice bonus too. But I'm more excited for Sam Fucking Rockwell! xD

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
enginieri said:
I loved Nick Valentine voice acting, I didn't know he was the magnificient Garret !! Oh my
He is also the thief in Skyrim with the glass eye, who can train you lockpicking, and would specialize in getting himself arrested, so he could bust out of jail, and take another person with him. The missing eye bit was a nice touch I thought. xD

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Hate to be the stick in the mud, but this means absolutely nothing to me about the quality of this game. This is just bringing flashbacks of Destiny and Beyond Two Souls, where they advertised the shit out of the people talking.... and most of them were sub-par at best and god-awful at worst. Known actors do not equal good talent or a good voice acting performance.

Nov 28, 2007
Elfgore said:
Hate to be the stick in the mud, but this means absolutely nothing to me about the quality of this game. This is just bringing flashbacks of Destiny and Beyond Two Souls, where they advertised the shit out of the people talking.... and most of them were sub-par at best and god-awful at worst. Known actors do not equal good talent or a good voice acting.
You have a point for some of them, but several of the names listed, like Stephen Russell, have more than proven themselves as voice actors. That's why I was more excited to see Stephen Russell's name than Vincent D'Onofrio's.

Dr.Helios

Mar 31, 2010
I hate it when Silent protagonists get voiced in later games, even if they aren't the protagonist any more. Not looking forward to Corvo talking no matter who voices him.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
I must have completely missed the first game. Steam reviews are overwhelmingly positive, so that has piqued my interest. How long is the single player game?

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
Stephen Russell as Corvo is the best news ever but i'm delighted to see Vincent D'Onofrio and Sam Rockwell in there too. I just hope their acting talents equate to good voice acting too

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
008Zulu said:
I must have completely missed the first game. Steam reviews are overwhelmingly positive, so that has piqued my interest. How long is the single player game?
About 12 hours, though you can speedrun it in half (or do 100% in 30/40 hours).

https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=2602

enginieri

Apr 1, 2015
Pity Corvos works alone and can't have companions, so you can't take a city watch employee much less a Duke of Serkonos to chatter in his "merry" adventures...