Dishonored 2's Cast Includes Fallout 4, Game of Thrones Actors

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
008Zulu said:
I must have completely missed the first game. Steam reviews are overwhelmingly positive, so that has piqued my interest. How long is the single player game?
Not overly long, probably looking at 10-15 hours, but it depends how concerned you are with pure stealth runs and how liberally you use quicksave. DLC is definitely worth checking out though (the story ones at least) if you enjoy the core gameplay mechanics, which I think took me maybe 5-6 hours (iirc, it's been a while).

OT: interesting they've decided to voice Corvo this time round, I guess the silent protagonist has gone out of fashion in bethesdas eyes

johnnyboy2537

Nov 28, 2012
I'm surprised no one's celebrating Pedro Pascal being in this. I sure as hell am. I just hope the voice direction is better this time around. The voice acting in the first was so bad I didn't even recognize Lena Headey or even know she was in the game until the credits.

The Purple Grape

Jun 5, 2015
Actor from some TV Show I don't care about
Another actor from another TV Show I don't care about
Who was Darla in Fallout 4? I can't actually remember
Oooh Stephen Russell

Please let this game be better at world building and dialogue. It made the first Mirror's Edge seem positively teeming with life.

9tailedflame

Oct 8, 2015
Eh, i don't care that much about the VA, it's nice, but i'm just happy to see a dishonored sequel. That game was great!