286: All That's Shiny is Gold

Meestor Pickle

Jul 29, 2010
Am I allowed to be a complete weenie and place myselves morally above you? I donated, muhahahah

Annoyingpersonism out of the way; it was really big of these wrench owners to give them up like that. Just helps build on that little tower of why the Team Fortress community is one of the better ones in my opinion.

Xersues

DRM-free or give me death!
Dec 11, 2009
Nerdfury said:
I feel sorry for today's gamer. To the current generation, the only important thing is getting virtual shit - from items, skins, achievements, etc. For my generation, it's about the game experience. I enjoy getting neat collectibles in games, sure, and I even go for 100% completion where I can, but it's always been about how good the game and plot is.

The fact that kids today get their knickers in such a twist over eThings in games is kinda sad.
+10000000 for great justice.

I'm glad they raised money for charity, but getting "leet loot" is just one of the most aggravating aspects of new games. I refuse to play TF2 because of their item crazy. TF1 was awesome and it doesn't have a bunch of stupid crap in it. You just play because its crazy fun.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
*whacks Spah*
Grabs corpse
Melts corpse
Turns corpse into bullions
????
PROFIT

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
I remember this, although it's sad that only a handful did it... eh, it's something.

And all to help teh Lolis...

Lolis are now happy.

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
HankMan said:
I hope letting go of it wasn't too
*puts on sun-glasses*
wrenching
YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
That doesn't even make any sense.

heyheysg

Jul 13, 2009
WingspanTT dropped his Iron Wrench into the lake as a cry of desperation for all the poor children in the world.

Moments later, a bright light appeared and Gabe Newell rose from the lake glowing in a halo.

He held a glimmering Silver Wrench in his hands and asked WingspanTT: "Does this Silver Wrench belong to you?"

WingspanTT gazed upon the invaluable Silver Wrench. Think of all the people he could help if he sold it! But his honesty got better of him.

"It is not my wrench," WingspanTT said to Gabe of the Lake.

Gabe then took a Golden Wrench from the lake.

The legendary Golden Wrench! With it, empires may rise or fall. Fortunes made or lost!

WingspanTT said: " That is not my wrench oh noble Gabe of the Lake"

Gabe of the Lake spoke again: "Your honesty and charity impresses me WingspanTT, here you may have the Silver Wrench and the Golden Wrench as a gift. Also, your Iron Wrench will be replaced whenever you lose it."

THE END