3 movies everyone must see before they die.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
Taxi Driver
Das Leben Den Anderen
Amelie

Best way I can describe humanity in three brief glimpses.

ICanBreakTheseCuffs

Jun 4, 2010
FargoDog said:
Let The Right One In
Sympathy for Mr Vengeance
Spirited Away

They aren't my favourite movies (with the exception of Let the Right One In) but they're movies I feel more people need to see.
spirited away was really good.Thank you for making me feel I'm not the only one who's seen it.

OT:hot fuzz:so fucking funny
the objective:total mindfuck scary
steamboy:I don't know why I'm saying this but I had a feeling I should

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
Dark City
Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back
Leon

NinjaCat said:
2. Where the Red Fern Grows (Although I recommend the book a little bit more.)
Which version are you recommending? The 70's original or the remake?
P.S. I also agree that the book is better than the movie. I'm definitely making my kids read it.

Chronarch

Oct 31, 2009
G1eet said:
Which version are you recommending? The 70's original or the remake?
P.S. I also agree that the book is better than the movie. I'm definitely making my kids read it.
The original.

TheTurtleMan

Mar 2, 2010
Inception
Batman the Dark Knight
Godfather + sequels
and maybe Avatar if it's re-released in theatres because it's just beautiful.

I went over three because I'm a rebel.

Angryman101

Aug 7, 2009
Zeitgeist, Zeitgeist, and Zeitgeist. If you encourage free thinking, you should watch that movie.
As for non-documentary movies, Up, Toy Story 3, Inception/District 9

TheComedown

Aug 24, 2009
SimuLord said:
You could easily go your entire life without seeing a Hollywood movie and not be any poorer for the experience. That said, which movies you should see depends largely on your goal in seeing the movies.

Since as a late Gen-Xer I think more people need to get my jokes, references, and quotes, I'm gonna recommend:

- Spaceballs
- Wayne's World
- Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
You have listed 3 of my favourite movies of all time (swap out Bill and Ted for Kung pow and we got a winner, I don't know why but i never really got to watch those movies properly)

Spaceballs and most of Mel Brooks work is awesome - see Robin hood men in tights as well.

And Wayne's world has some of the best humor I've ever seen in a movie, "Hey mister doughnut head man. Who's trying to kill you?"

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
TheComedown said:
SimuLord said:
You could easily go your entire life without seeing a Hollywood movie and not be any poorer for the experience. That said, which movies you should see depends largely on your goal in seeing the movies.

Since as a late Gen-Xer I think more people need to get my jokes, references, and quotes, I'm gonna recommend:

- Spaceballs
- Wayne's World
- Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
You have listed 3 of my favourite movies of all time (swap out Bill and Ted for Kung pow and we got a winner, I don't know why but i never really got to watch those movies properly)

Spaceballs and most of Mel Brooks work is awesome - see Robin hood men in tights as well.

And Wayne's world has some of the best humor I've ever seen in a movie, "Hey mister doughnut head man. Who's trying to kill you?"
You couldn't have been an attractive single childfree female between 24 and 30 living on the American West Coast with a taste for snarky commentary and Boston accents. You had to be an Australian dude. Damn you.