Nintendo 64 Kid, Meet the Xbox 360 Kid

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Nintendo 64 Kid, Meet the Xbox 360 Kid

Some kids get excited when they get the Christmas present they've always wanted. Some kids get really excited when they get that present, and this young boy is one of them.

It feels like just yesterday we were talking about the just a few days ago [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU], but I digress...), and now he finally has a modern equivalent caught on tape.

This young lad (who - judging by the site this originally came from [http://www.funzine.nl/2009/12/24/jongetje-wordt-gek-na-krijgen-xbox360/] - comes from the Netherlands, I'm hazarding an Uneducated American Guess) received an Xbox 360 for Christmas, and had apparently been waiting for it for quite some time, judging by his reaction. There is screaming. There is running in air while lying on the ground. And most importantly, there it is - captured on the Internet forever. Well, that's assuming it's not staged, which is always a possibility.

I'm not sure which is funnier, the knowledge that this kid will be one of your Modern Warfare 2 teammates soon enough, or wondering how he'll react if the thing ever Red Rings on him.

(Gizmodo [http://gizmodo.com/5434293/goodbye-n64-kid-hello-xbox-360-kid])

AfterAscon

Tilting at WHARRGARBL
Nov 29, 2007
I don't think they are Dutch. One: Why would they be speaking in English during a family event. Two: The accents don't match; the Kid is a native english speaker. Not sure about the adults though.

Kids like that scare me.

RheynbowDash

Jan 26, 2009
oh man that was hillarious... i never thought that there would be a kid to rival the N64 kid in excitement but boy was i wrong...

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
Kinda chubby kid, eh? Please God if this kid ever gets Xbox Live, please don't let me play ANY game with him. The last thing I need is to be completely deaf on one ear, and with one broken headset. And if he adds me as a friend afterward, you've got a sick sense of humor.

Nov 7, 2009
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be about what happened when I met Furburt 5 years ago. But seriously. MY FUCKING EARS. That kid can screeeeeeeeeeeam.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
somewhat the same reaction me and my little sister had when we got brutal legend(me) and the new metalica album(her), we screamed in to each other faces, then we ran around and hugged our grandmother and screamed some more, but while its cute and funny when a child does it, its disturbing and weird when 20 and 19 year olds does it.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
This is news?

Sparrow said:
That poor dog. It must have shat itself.
LOL I can imagine what the dog was barking:

"STFU noob!"

/xblpun

Sadly I wonder if this would have been as humorous if it was on any other console.

Aunel

May 9, 2008
damn I wish I was able to hit notes that high with my voice

OT: just another noob to scam in borderlands...
(not that I scam noobs of course)