Nintendo 64 Kid, Meet the Xbox 360 Kid

lvl9000_woot

Oct 30, 2009
AfterAscon said:
I don't think they are Dutch. One: Why would they be speaking in English during a family event. Two: The accents don't match; the Kid is a native english speaker. Not sure about the adults though.

Kids like that scare me should be thrown into a pit of fire.
Fixed

Beastialman

Sep 9, 2009
Hopefully he won't play Left 4 Dead or Orange Box, the only thing wrong with those two games are people don't want to use team work and communication (NO MICS).

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
While my son wasn't nearly the spaz this kid was, he was pretty excited about finally, after a couple of years of asking (on b-days & Xmas), he got hsi very own Nintendo DS. Shitload of other toys and such under the tree that morning, but the DS was his favorite gift.

Regarding the 360-Kid, towards the end I was getting a serious Aphex Twin vibe with all the screaming and reverb:

RagingScottsman

Jul 21, 2009
Lolz at kid fucking an Xbox. I smell a demotivator coming, the caption reading something along the lines of "Pwning N00bz: You're doing it wrong."

intruder313

Dec 28, 2009
The accent of the Father is North East England so I'm pretty convinced this is a Brit brat.
I still think N64 kid is slightly more annoying as his sister copies along with him.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
ohhhh... I thought you were talking about THIS kid who got a 360.
hes like the antithesis of the N64/this 360 kid

This kid is adorable... and so grateful.
I hope that I have a son like this if I ever have kids...

bobraj

Feb 7, 2008
Deffo not faked. Kids tend not to hump things unless they get REAL excited.

I can still remember the day we got a megadrive. My brother was actually crying with joy.