Vanessa Threatens Zac Over Videogame Habit

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Vanessa Threatens Zac Over Videogame Habit

There appears to be trouble in paradise as Zac Efron [http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1227814/] that she's going to kick him to the curb if he doesn't cut back on his excessive videogaming.

Efron, the star of such critically-acclaimed films as Contactmusic [http://www.amazon.com/High-School-Musical-Encore-Efron/dp/B000F2BNW2/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1282154755&sr=1-1] report. But his girlfriend Hudgens, who he met on the set of High School Musical, isn't quite as happy about the way the games have "taken over his life."

"Vanessa has hardly seen him. He talks more to his friends online while blasting away at aliens or whatever, than to her," a source said. "Vanessa has even tried joining in but her boredom threshold is a lot shorter than Zac's. She's on the verge of saying, 'It's either me or the X-Box.'"

Unfortunately for Hudgens, I think she may be operating under some misconceptions about what it is to be 22 and male. When I was that age I routinely ignored my woman while I was playing videogames, and I played a lot of videogames. I'm sure I'm not alone in that regard; she may be disappointed to learn that Efron, in spite of his wealth and fame, in many ways isn't all that different from the rest of us.

Efron and Hudgens aren't the only celebrity couple to be brought to the brink of disaster by videogames in recent weeks, of course. Scottish tennis star Andy Murray was dumped by his girlfriend [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/96464-Brit-Tennis-Star-Dumped-for-Playing-Modern-Warfare-2] in December 2009 because he spent more time playing with this videogames than with her. Chicks, eh?

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
Video games always win, simply because they have an off button.

*Note to the higher ups: This is considered a joke and is not serious in nature. It is sexist, but at a way to inject humor rather than to straight up offend people. It is actually the opposite of what I believe, but found this statement to be more entertaining than the average honest answer. Hopefully you can forgive my humorous answer and take it tongue-in-cheek. I repeat: My answer was not serious and would be classified as a 'joke'*

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Xbox live or screwing Hudgens?
Wow, what a difficult decision to make (if I were just lobotomized)

MR T3D

Feb 21, 2009
bwuhahahahaha

my respect for efron went from 0 to 1.
seems logical if we assume that they don't do much physically together, she being the denier of the action.

ALLxGHILLIEDxUP

Nov 4, 2009
MR T3D said:
bwuhahahahaha

my respect for efron went from 0 to 1.
Same here, now he actually has some human-relatable attributes instead of just being disney's mass produced 'perfect guy'.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
I don't really care whether a relationship between two awful actors doesn't work. I hear about a different celebrity couple getting together and breaking up every day- doesn't really bother me any, though I find videogames as a culprit somewhat amusing.

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
wooty said:
Keep in mind that attractive, 22 year old movie stars aren't exactly limited in their choices of sexy women willing to have sex with them.

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
Interesting to see Efron (our future Light Yagumi) doing something even slightly counter cultural (not that gaming is truly counter-cultural anymore, but you get the idea)

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
*down on knee, smiling, with fists in air* HAHAHAHA YES FINALLY YES!!!

It's just too bad that Twilight is the new thing or I can rub this in my sisters and friends faces just for my enjoyment! >:)

qbanknight

Apr 15, 2009
she's bitchin that he's acting like a normal 22-year old male? wow, some girls cease to amaze me

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
wooty said:
Well, at least if he decides to end it, he won't have to put up with being slowly deafened by whining. On the other hand, there are the kids on XLive

[sub]heh I made a funny about Live and adolescents... Not intended to be insulting at all, I was going to post about her being annoying and then thought about the ironic stereotype...[/sub]

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
wooty said:
Yeah, Hudgens all the way.

However, if it was go on the PC and play games... that's another story.