Vanessa Threatens Zac Over Videogame Habit

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
And how much time is she expecting him to spend with her?
Heck! I'm married, and I still get my game time in.
I love my wife to death, but games are my source of fun! And so, when I'm bored, I play games.
Of course, I've been slowly luring her to the dark side with split-screen MW2 and Rainbow Six Vegas.
And yes...she's not too bad.

EDIT:
Spinwhiz said:
If a woman doesn't love you for who you are, move on!
And in one swooping post, my love for Spinwhiz is rekindled in a fury of chuckles and cheers.
Preach it, Spin!

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Did she do this whilst taking more butt-naked pictures of herself for the internets?

TheLastCylon

Apr 14, 2009
He plays a lot of videogames and is going to be Light in Death Note?

Hmm, I guess he's shaping up to be a pretty cool guy.

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
Andy Chalk said:
Unfortunately for Hudgens, I think she may be operating under some misconceptions about what it is to be 22 and male. When I was that age I routinely ignored my woman while I was playing videogames, and I played a lot of videogames. I'm sure I'm not alone in that regard;
I'm sorry I think you are... I love videogames, in fact I'd go as far as saying I'm a bit addicted to them... Now I don't say I don't want my "game time", but to routinely ignore your girl for it...

Either you don't like her that much, or you don't like her that much AND you have a serious issue.

Same applies for Zacky there. Then again, it's not like relationships these days mean a damn.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
A random person said:
I never, ever thought I'd say this, but I'm on Zac's side here.

Now if you'll excuse me, four horsemen just pulled up in front of my house...
Same here, Cthulhu's knocking on my front door.

nolongerhere

Winter is coming.
Nov 19, 2008
Right, because I'm sure that Zac Efron, being young, shockingly good looking , and rich would have trouble finding another hot woman willing to shag him. Hell, he could probably find a few of them. Hell, he could probably get them all to do it at the same time.

The lucky bastard.

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
If my only brush with computers was to show millions of people my hairy ass bush on the internet then I might be a bit aprehensive about video games.

She needs to get over her issues and realise that videogames are far less destructive than the tonnes of blow, alcohol and prostitutes most celebs indulge in.

WlknCntrdiction

May 8, 2008
Kinda says something about their relationship really. It shouldn't be getting anywhere near that point where she's threatening to leave him. Communication is key to a successful relationship, something many people forget and hugely lack, "celebrity" or not.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Considering she's knocking boots with tiger woods, i'm just going to file this under "what a *****"

[sub]*disclaimer: 'she' is not necessarily directed at anyone in particular, especially not the female mentioned in this story, so please don't sue me for libel[/sub]

Nex-Falx

Dec 24, 2009
Do I get points for not knowing who the thread was about before I opened it up?...

Also, go metro-sexual disney guy!

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
A random person said:
I never, ever thought I'd say this, but I'm on Zac's side here.

Now if you'll excuse me, four horsemen just pulled up in front of my house...
Tell them you dont want any cookies. They also hunt by sight, dont move.

OT: well, im at a crossroads: should i hate them both even moar or hate him a molecule less?