3D Dot Game Heroes Trailer Is Zelda-ishly Good

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Yes, I hope they manage to find someone who can actually speak english to translate this before it is released, and the obviously overly enthusiastic focus on capturing the Zelda experience leaves one feeling a little let down. However, overall it's showing off some serious style, and I like the look of the water as well. All shiny-like...

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
...no words...they should have sent a poet...

If anyone gets that reference you get a Nu balance bar. Nu trition for Nus, by Nus ^.~

Seriously though, I was already a huge fan of From Software after Demon's Souls and the Tenchu games they did. They were my two favorites in the series.

This looks really neat. Hope it turns out to be a fairly lengthy quest and not just six little dungeons and a bit of eye candy.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Well, I'm definitely interested. I haven't played a Zelda game that I loved in a while, maybe this Zelda knock-off will give me what I'm missing.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
The boulders are just like in ocarina of time, the game is basicly a cross over between the original game and ocarina of time, which is awesome. CHICKENS! know it's defiantly a Zelda game, chickens and sages.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
-Zen- said:
It's a shame that some of the grammar in the trailer seemed a tad off, but this was pretty interesting. I'm not a fan of the blocky look, but hey, whatever works.
I agree. I can understand that people might like it, but I'm not a fan of the graphics.