3DS Bashing

Tiswas

Jun 9, 2010
Loving mine, plenty of games to keep me occupied (Mario, Mario Kart, Tales of the Abyss, One Piece, Resident Evil, Ghost Recon and Samurai Warriors.)

The 3D is fun at first but I honestly switch it off after a few mins. It's a kinda pointless additon and I buy the nintendo consoles for the games anyways.

Love how people are saying it's the same console as the DS tho. Even graphically you can quickly see that it's not. Wonder how many of the same people bought a 360 despite owning an X-Box.

As for the complaint about backwards compatible. Works DS games fine. GBA games? nope. They weren't even in the later DS models. It's two generations ago. You can pick up a GBA for a tenner if so need to play them games (I'm sure a lot will be downloadable eventually too.) but it's commonplace to phase out older systems. 360 can't play most of the X-Box games. And no matter how hard I try to jam it in I can't seem to find a slot for my copy of Goldeneye in the Wii.

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
AyreonMaiden said:
The games are a completely subjective matter though...I currently have seven games, and tomorrow makes eight with Tales of the Abyss, and after I make more money I'll have ten, with Res Evil Revelations and MGS3D. Looking at which games I own for my other consoles and how many, I'd say my investment is close to paying off, and so soon too! That's just me though.
I would personally wait till more games are out to be sure but that is just my oppinion. Still not much chanse that i'm going to buy a handheld, they always become expensive mp3 players when I have one.