5 For $5 Indie Bundle Better Than Buying Socks

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
Hmmm... the games sound good, but I would rather have Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of The Moon"... I think I'd rather use my 3.13 pounds on an awesome album rather than a gambit on a few indies, but we'll see...

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Yay! More Indie games to add to my PC, which as of late are really the only type of new games that my PC can run.

Downloading as I type. Though I wonder where they are buying their socks, I can get like 10 pair for 5 bucks.

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
That's the thing I guess. A pair of socks may not mean a thing, but 5$ socks? I just got one of those and they're real nice and snug and everytime I get to wearing them I feel very comfortable. In fact, I think you should all get one pair. One pair, cause then you can appreciate them fully.

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
Flying Dagger said:
even for five dollars I don't think I'd bother, none of the games look particularly interesting and I downloaded steel storm for free somewhere and hated it. Looks like someone's trying to cash in on the successful indie bundles with this cheap rip off.
from all the trailers I've seen nothing that's that more advanced than I can play in a browser :/
How can you cash in and simulataneously be cheap?

GiantRedButton

Mar 30, 2009
Delve Deeper even registers on steam, everything registers on Desura.
But the games aren't very interesting to be honest.