5 Great Titles From GDC 2015

Encaen

May 6, 2005
5 Great Titles From GDC 2015

While there were too many great games at GDC 2015 to talk about them all, here are a few that really stuck with me.

Read Full Article

Pikeperch

May 3, 2010
Oh come on, Schrödinger never seriously suggested superpositions of living and dead cats and you know it. Still, it seems like it could be a fun game. Also, there is a special place in hell for people who exchange "O" and "Ö" for the heck of it.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Steam Controllers, Steam Machines, and SteamVR is the fifth "Great Title from GDC"?

As for Mortal Kombat, looks fun. Too bad they're pulling the "preorder to play as" nonsense. Guess I'll pick it up for five dollars once the option become free or not at all.

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
Lightknight said:
Steam Controllers, Steam Machines, and SteamVR is the fifth "Great Title from GDC"?

As for Mortal Kombat, looks fun. Too bad they're pulling the "preorder to play as" nonsense. Guess I'll pick it up for five dollars once the option become free or not at all.
Well sure, they have titles, don't they? "Steam Machines". "Steam Controller". "SteamVR". Those are titles, right?

<.<

Anyway, I agree with you on MKX. It looks fantastically fun and stupid. Just the perfect level of camp and cathartic violence. Shame about the pre-order bonus nonsense.

And, if I may, I'm actually quite intrigued by that "Schrodinger's Cat" game. Looks like a promising old-school side-scroller. I just hope it's not too reliant on a handful of gimmicks.

InvisibleJim said:
You really shouldn't give that bigotted organisation undeserved publicity.
Um, can you elaborate on this, please?

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Vigormortis said:
Lightknight said:

Well sure, they have titles, don't they? "Steam Machines". "Steam Controller". "SteamVR". Those are titles, right?

<.<

Anyway, I agree with you on MKX. It looks fantastically fun and stupid. Just the perfect level of camp and cathartic violence. Shame about the pre-order bonus nonsense.
Yeah, I played some of their single player modes growing up and I rather enjoyed them. But demanding pre-order to play as such an famous character is just insane. It automatically cheapens the game if you buy it post-release and I'm never going to pre-order a game. Fool me twice and all that.