50 one sentance stories

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
Stranger of Sorts said:
This world is no place for dead men like us.
I have to say that I love that. The beauty about things such as these is that you don't need to be implying anything. By a simple sentance it allows someone to make up the situation in their head and create the moment instantly.

I'm going to try and remember that one if you don't mind, to at least have it used as a quote by someone.

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
I felt light as a feather, like an eagle soaring through the air, like nothing the world could possibly hold me back, until I went crashing back into the asphalt.

---

I questioned what had happened the night before as I sat in the tub filled with ice, only to realize that the cut along my side had been sown shut.

---

Who knew what a deadly concoction Republicans, high stakes poker, and the accusation of cheating could be.

ljd184

Jul 5, 2009
he looked at the blood stained corpse then at the switch he held in his hand he thort about the man's last words then flicked the switch.

Kaowaul

May 2, 2010
Arms outspread, he relinquishes all thought, knowing only the feel of the air blowing over his face and through his hair; the sound of the wind rushing past his ears; the view of the perfect clouds with a background of clearest blue, outlined in a frame of rooftops; and not a care for what approached him from behind, swiftly and silently

FlyAwayAutumn

Rating: Negative Awesome
May 19, 2009
As he subconciously sawed her legs off, as he had done many times before, Johnny wondered which cheerleader would be next.

Sorry it's a little dark but it's all I could think of right now. Besides if my friends read that they would all high-five for the reference to their favorite fictional character.

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
He turned his back on his entire civilization, with a smile on his face.

Here's a good two sentence story:
It had finally come for him, after years of searching; it came. As he stared into its dead,soulless eyes a smile crossed his face and he said,"Bout' fuckin' time."

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
"Meow," the cat cried outside his owner's door, ignored by all, he continued to dig as the heartbeat he herd grew faint.

steampunk42

Nov 18, 2009
there's a thread earlier about how these are actually stories in the very simplest idea of what a story is I.E. character and plot, though they do lack climax and depth and development.

mathadawg

Jun 17, 2009
He raised his head and dropped his tear soaked hands to his side, and he looked out among the rubble and continued to cry for what and whom he had lost.

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
Gudrests said:
enzilewulf said:
Gudrests said:
enzilewulf said:
The man might of had aids, the dogs life was never the same, and she was done with him after that incident.
:O only 1 thing comes to mind...you sir get +5 internets if its not what im thinking...and -10 if it is...thats grosss!!!
What? the man might of had aids, lied to the girl he liked, they had sex, she figured it out, dumped his ass.....then he was so mad he ran over her dogs foot. (he thankfully didn't but still.)
:O omfg...wow...i feel bad....ive been on the internet too long..i thought...well..he had aids..and ..what would scar a dog for life...and yeah...... you sir get +10 internets...i am sorry
Lol dude the sentence was just posted for the reactions. =^D I found this quite humorist. Its fine man.

Jun 8, 2010
He stood in the park, kicking up clumps of dead grass, 'half an hour,' he though dispairingly, 'she isnt coming just like sister said,' then he heard a squeal and was thrown off his feet from the force of her hug as he was caught unaware by the little raccoon girl.

-a bit of fun from some of me

Kaowaul

May 2, 2010
Even for all the suffering he had caused, in death he was forgiven and granted another chance to live with his friends and sister.

Based on a series of songs involving Kagamine Rina and Kagamine Len

||XIII

Jun 1, 2010
"They soared in the sky, exactly the way that a brick doesn't." - Douglas Adams. (At least it's something along those lines.)

And my own attempt:

"The cars roared past, not paying much attention to their twisted and deformed comrade in the side of the road."

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
Err... I'm not sure how to go about a story, but I do have a short little poem that I made that could fit in as this:

"Beware ye men of fallen Gods, for not all are full of valor; For when they fell betwixt the Hells, 'twere cursed with evil pallor."

So... Howzzat?

YouBecame

May 2, 2010
There was a hippopotamus who was made of banoffee pie who one day got made into glue to fix up some shelves but when it was summer the banoffee glue smelt bad.

Jun 8, 2010
she was my life, my soul, my queen, my sister; and i would do anything to make her smile: kill or be killed, i would gladly sacrificed my life to keep her safe and smiling, is that why out of the darkness and torment of death i live again to laugh with everyone i love?

-Also based on the evil saga by len and rin kagamine ;)

laststandman

Jun 27, 2009
At a certain point, everybody stopped pointing fingers and started cutting them off until one index finger was left.

Wordslinger

Apr 3, 2010
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
Stephan King for the wins.