504 Gateway Time-out

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Anyone else getting this error nearly every time they try to open a thread? I can start a thread no problem, and even get a post through even though the error displays instead, but just trying to open an existing thread is almost impossible lately.

Maybe this [https://www.lifewire.com/504-gateway-timeout-error-explained-2622941] would be of benefit if anything can still be helped here.

Pyrian

Hat Man
Legacy
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
Country
US
Yup. And it seems like the larger the thread, the harder it is to get in? The ship, it is sinking.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
intosanctuary.com

^ The life raft. Although it's much more like a replacement ship than a life raft really.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I've been getting it too... I also have lost my avatar. I have no idea if that is linked...

EDIT: Turns out I can see it here in the forum, but not in my profile or at the top of the page.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Can't load or post in threads. This is the end (possibly the beginning of something new) but its definitely moving towards the end of the status quo here. See you on the other side.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
I've been unable to access anything for the past week or so. Things seem a little more stable now.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Shadow the final destroyer! Shadow the final destroyer! Shadow the final destroyer! Shadow the final destroyer!
Shadow the final destroyer! Shadow the final destroyer! Shadow the final destroyer! Shadow the final destroyer!
Shadow the final destroyer! Shadow the final destroy For the sake of creation all must be from chaos unto order!

Pseudonym

Legacy
Feb 26, 2014
Country
Nederland
Fun fact, one of my recommended sites was the escapist, only now labled '504 gateway time-out'